Retreat to Regent Waters
Web ID: 13046100766
Set in a highly sought after estate, this lovely villa is ideal for downsizers, first home buyers or investors looking to step into the market. With new carpets throughout and a new price - the time to take action. Boasting a long list of features including:
• Estimated rental return of $320-$330 per week
• 3 spacious bedrooms (walk-in robe to master & sliding door built-in robes to others)
• 2 lovely bathrooms
• Entrance with large feature niche & shelving
• Great sized living & meals area – approximately 27-30sqm
• Beautifully presented throughout
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Refurbished kitchen with good bench space, breakfast bar, new appliances & feature splash back
• Easy care reticulated garden
• Magic courtyard for your outdoor entertaining pleasure.
• Double remote garage plus lockable storeroom
• North facing elevation
• Professionally managed complex with visitors parking, private manicured parkland with gazebo and BBQ facilities
• Strata levies: $179.80 total: includes $157.45 admin fund and $22.35 reserve fund (does not include building insurance)
• Shire rates: $1,801.28 (2017/18)
• Water rates: Estimated $1,000 (2017/18)
• 256sqm ‘survey-strata’ block
A little about the estate....
Regent Waters is a highly sought after, quality estate of approximately 500 residences in the south western corner of Wanneroo.
Adjoining Lake Joondalup / Yellagonga Regional Park to the west and south, the estate is filled with well maintained parklands. The larger parks include James Spiers Park; a great open space with room to run, whilst Studmaster Park is a leafy escape with a small wetland which is home to plenty of wildlife. BBQs & play equipment are also onsite.
The estate is perfectly located on the corner of Wanneroo Road & Ocean Reef Road, so you’re only minutes away from everything.
• 5 minutes drive to Edgewater Train Station & the Mitchell Freeway
• 8 minutes to the heart of Joondalup. Home to Lakeside Shopping Centre, Edith Cowan University, Police Academy & extensive retail outlets
• 10 minutes drive to the white sands of Mullaloo Beach
• 25 minutes to the City Centre