PRICE DROP! GET IN QUICK TO SECURE THE BEST VALUE 3BED IN BALCATTA!
Web ID: 13046101071
Make your mark with this golden opportunity! Neat as a pin and ready for you to move in, this lovely 3 bedroom villa is tucked away at the rear of a quiet group of 3. Though fairly original, the home has been owner occupied and well looked after, allowing you to move in now and make changes to suit your style at your own pace.
Priced to allow for the maximum stamp duty exemption for first home buyers, this is a great alternative to get into your first home now without the hassle of finding land and having to build. Likewise for anyone with a keen eye for home improvements, looking for a low-maintenance yet convenient lifestyle, this may be the perfect place for you!
FEATURES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Rear villa in a small group of 3
- Automatic garage with courtyard access
- Large lockable storeroom
- Entry leads you to the open plan living area
- U shaped kitchen with courtyard outlook
- Lounge leads out to the courtyard
- Large master bedroom with built in robes (no common walls to other rooms)
- Bedroom 2 & 3 both double in size
- Bathroom with basin, bath & shower
- Separate water closet
- Separate laundry with backyard access
- Light & bright north facing courtyard with large patio area
- Courtyard wraps around entire home allowing more room for pets & play
- Solar panels (1.5kw)
- 2 x Reverse cycle, split system air-conditioners
- Gas bayonet for gas heaters
- Super secure with roller shutters & security screens all round
- Gas storage HWS
- Clothes line tucked away from main courtyard area
- Solid brick & tile build
- NO STRATA FEES OR MANAGEMENT
- Opposite park & playground
- Short walk to public transport & shopping centre
- 2km to Main St Cafe Strip
- 5.5km to Innaloo Entertainment Precinct
- 6km to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
- 9 – 10km to Trigg & Scarborough Beach
- 10.6km to Perth CBD
Register your interest now with Jeremy Shirazee on 0422 433 225.
*Please note all measurements, distances and prices are approximate. Also buyers must make their own enquiries with local school entry requirements as well as local council zoning/development potential.