IMPECCABLY MAINTAINED STREET FRONT VILLA
Web ID: 13046100989
Beautifully improved and impeccably maintained, this owner occupied villa is as neat as a pin and ready for you to move in! Presented well from the road it boasts its very own street frontage and driveway, giving you more flexibility and privacy compared to its rear counterparts. Enjoy the lush yet easy care, fully reticulated gardens as you stroll through the front courtyard to enter the home. Inside the owner has done an amazing job of renovating the kitchen and laundry as well as updating the floors, paint and window treatments. Windows and skylights keep the home light and bright while security screens allow for fantastic air-flow through the home with added peace of mind. When a simple breeze isn’t enough the home is kept comfortable all year round with quality batts insulation, a gas bayonet for heating and reverse cycle air-conditioning. Ideally located in the quiet Wilcock Avenue, you can escape the hustle and bustle while being close to main arterial roads for ease of access.
Owner occupied, improved, maintained and loved over 15 years this is an absolute gem so make sure to take the time to view this property if you want a home that is ready for you to move straight in.
FEATURES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Street front villa with an exclusive driveway
• Single carport and gate access to both courtyards
• Large, lush and easy care courtyard for pottering, pets & play
• Security screens, doors & alarm
• Quality tiling & carpets throughout
• Light & bright interior
• Fantastic air-flow, block out blinds, batts insulation, gas bayonet & Fujitsu reverse cycle air-conditioning keep the home comfortable all year round
• Large living area with amble room for a large lounge suite & dining table
• STUNNING renovated kitchen boasting stone tops, matte finish cabinetry, soft close cupboards, quality stainless steel appliances, ample storage, appliance recesses & more
• Comfy master bedroom boasts mirrored robes & front courtyard outlook
• Gas instantaneous hot water system
• Lockable, well sized storeroom under main roof
• 229SQM of land
• 1993 Brick & tile build
• Owner occupied for over 15 years
• Quiet section of Balcatta on the south end of Wilcock Avenue
• Walking distance to the Main St bus stops, Harrison St shops & local parks
• Less than a 5 minute drive to your choice of 5 shops/groceries as well as the Osborne Park Cafe Strip
• 5.8km to the Innaloo Entertainment Precinct
• 6.7km to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 7.7km to Coventry Markets
• Less than 10km’s to some of Perths best beaches including Trigg, Scarborough Beach, Mettams Pool & dog beaches
• 9.3km to Perth’s CBD
Register your interest now with Jeremy Shirazee on 0422 433 225.
*Please note all measurements, distances and prices are approximate. Also buyers must make their own enquiries with local school entry requirements as well as local council zoning/development potential.