UNDER OFFER BY JEREMY SHIRAZEE
Web ID: 13046100897
*PRETTY AS A PICTURE*
LAST AVAILABLE VIEWING: 5:30 – 6:00pm Wednesday 4/7/2018
OFFERS PRESENTED THURSDAY 5/7/2018
END DATE SALE – OFFERS PRESENTED THURSDAY 5/7/2018
Every now and again a home comes up for sale that stands out from the crowd, a real one of a kind find which we know buyers will love. This beautiful, 3 bedroom villa is ‘on-trend’ with tasteful renovations transforming it from a well located and spacious villa to a modern masterpiece!
Boasting its very own street frontage with no common property or strata management to worry about, this villa presents like it very own little home with your own front garden and plenty of room for guests to park. The automatic garage also houses a HUGE storeroom (2.4m x 2.3m), ‘ride through access’ to the back yard as well as a shopper’s entrance to the entrance hall.
From the moment you walk into the entrance hall it’s hard to ignore the charm this home has. Timber floors, warm lighting and an appealing colour palate give off that inviting homely feel with an ideal layout that is perfect for everyday living and entertaining.
The internal and external living areas wrap around the beautifully presented and well equipped kitchen. If size matters then we have you covered, there is ample bench and cupboard space as well as custom bi-fold windows, making outdoor entertaining a breeze and connecting the 2 main areas of the home. Little extras like a breakfast bar, coffee station, microwave recess, dishwasher, updated appliances, quality double sink, magnetic knife rack and even a chalk board not only add to the overall appeal of the kitchen but more importantly the day to day functionality.
Stepping outside through the custom Stegbar glass double doors is the perfect setting for outdoor entertaining all year round. The large pitched patio has insulated panels & a ceiling fan which keep the area cooler in summer while the wrap around screening keeps those pesky flies and mosquitos out, allowing you to entertain in comfort. Plum trees add a touch of nature as well as add some privacy and the artificial turf makes backyard maintenance easy.
Back inside, through the extra wide hallway the large Master Bedroom has its own air-conditioning, mirrored built in robes, custom lighting as well as its own semi-ensuite access. Bedrooms 2 & 3 have ceilings fans and easy access to the second bathroom/laundry combination which has been smartly renovated to easily accommodate both functions.
Located in the popular south-west side of Balcatta, the home is easily accessible and close to public transport. Not only that it is centrally located within Perth’s northern belt providing easy access to Scarborough Beach, Perth CBD, Osborne Park/Leederville/Mount Lawley Eateries, Innaloo entertainment precinct, Joondalup, Morley’s Coventry Markets and so much more.
Register you interest with Jeremy Shirazee on 0422 433 225 to avoid missing out on this stunning home!
FEATURES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Street Frontage
- Dedicated car bay + Automatic Garage with shoppers entrance & ‘ride through’ access
- Huge internal storeroom
- Security screens and front door
- Entrance hall with coat racks
- Merbau engineered hardwood flooring throughout living areas
- Front lounge room kept cool by front window awning, fan & air-conditioner
- Large kitchen with quality appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, rangehood, overhead cupboards, microwave & dishwasher recess, 2 seater breakfast bar, Oliveri sink, magnetic knife rack, tiled splash back and custom made bi-fold window making outdoor entertaining a breeze
- Dining room off kitchen with fan and large, custom made double glass doors leading to the outdoor entertaining
- Wide hallway leading to bedrooms & bathrooms
- Spacious yet cosy master bedroom (3.86m x 3.48m) with mirrored built in robes, A/C, custom lighting & semi ensuite access
- Semi ensuite with custom lighting, mid tile height, shower, bath, basin & W/C
- Bed 2 (3.47m x 2.97m) & Bed 3 (2.95m x 2.87m) with fans & built in robes
- Bathroom 2/Laundry combo with shower, basin, cupboards, washer recess, W/C & Doggie door
- Awesome outdoor entertaining area with huge pitched patio area with insulated panelling and ceiling fan while made even more comfortable with screening keeping pests out
- Artificial turf & established plum trees
- NO common property, strata management or fees
- Individual insurance
- 322SQM of land
- 137SQM of build
- Solid 1997 brick & tile build
- Located on the popular side of Balcatta
- Bus stops within walking distance (Karrinyup Road)
- Choice of local schools including St Lawrence Primary School (Balcatta), West Balcatta Primary, Takari Primary, Balcatta Primary & Balcatta Senior High
- 2km to Café Amaretto
- 6.1km to Innaloo Entertainment Precinct
- 6.3km to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
- 8.1km to Coventry Village
- 9.2km to our Sunshine coast & the bussing Scarborough Beach
- 9.6km to Perth’s CBD
- End Date Sale – Offers presented Thursday 5/7/2018
- The sellers reserve the right to accept an offer prior to the End Date Sale date
- Currently owner occupied allowing immediate possession
- Building & Termite inspections welcome
- Finance offers welcome (Written pre-approval may assist you in the offer process)
Register your interest now with Jeremy Shirazee on 0422 433 225.
*Please note all measurements, distances and prices are approximate. Also buyers must make their own enquiries with local school entry requirements as well as local council zoning/development potential.