DREAMING OF GREENER PASTURES?
Web ID: 13046101182
If your soul belongs in the country, your heart to the coast and your head in the city, then this could be the perfect opportunity to fulfil your needs and realise your dreams! Build the perfect home on this massive rural block, surrounded by bush, wildlife and the odd neighbour within a Cooee. 5 minutes in the car and you are in the heart of the growing suburb of WANDI. Add another 10 minutes to arrive at our sunset coastline and another 20 or so to reach Perth’s CBD, Fremantle or Rockingham and Mandurah!
The block has a humble 20m frontage which expands to your own 20,230sqm escape! With most of the vegetation cleared and a 2000sqm build envelope already in place, most of the hard work is done for you! Once you have secured the block you can get to planning and building without delay.
- 2.0023 Hectares / 20,230 Square Metres / 4.94 Acres
- Ideally located 2000sqm build envelope*
- Easily dressed 20 metre frontage
- Very clear block with minimal vegetation
- Zoning: Special Rural – Zone 2 Policies*
- ‘Multiple Use’ Wetland Area*
- P2 – Priority 2 drinking water source area*
- Power connected when subdivided
- Low acid sulphate soil risk
- Horses – Permits can be applied for with local authority
- NBN fixed wireless available (according to nbnco.com.au)
- Fenced & gated
- Large sea container located near the rear of the block
- Rural lifestyle close to the city!
- Live in the wonderful Wandi!
- Town of Kwinana
- Check out the WANDI PROFILE VIDEO – Sponsored by local agent Jason Hodgson @ Semple Property Group email@example.com l 0400 963 740
- Borders Lake Magenup Reserve (bush forever site), next to Jandakot Regional Park
- 1.9km to Wandi Nature Reserve
- 12km to Cockburn Central
- 15km to the coast
- 20km to Rockingham
- 30km to Fremantle
- 33.2km to Perth CBD
Register your interest now with Jeremy Shirazee on 0422 433 225!
* More information available on request
** Please note all measurements, distances and prices are approximate
*** Buyers must make their own enquiries regarding local zonings, connections & land use