UNDER OFFER IN 6 DAYS!
Web ID: 13046101166
NOW IS THE TIME!
DO YOU HAVE LAND TO SELL? If so call me straight away as I have qualified buyers desperate for land in the area! Contact me on 0422 433 225 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have been waiting to build your own home, then now is the time to act! Coming off the back of Covid lockdowns, rare blocks like this are more affordable than ever while the federal and state governments are boosting stimulus packages to assist with building!
Why is now the time?
- Affordable land prices after the Covid Lockdowns
- FHOG Grant of $10,000 applies
- Stamp duty concession applies for first home buyers
- You may be eligible for the Federal Grant of $25,000
- State Government are looking to release their own stimulus package (as at 4/6/2020)
- Builders are competing for business after quiet times, allowing you to save money on your build
A BIT ABOUT 79a MACQUARIE AVE:
- 444sqm of land (including driveway)
- Building envelope of approximately 352sqm
- Zoning R20/R40
- Quiet and secure rear lot
- Fully fenced
- Seller is removing tree and replacing back fence (11.92m along eastern border)
- Driveway pre-installed
- Underground power
- TITLED and ready for you to build
- Build single or double storey
- 290m to Closest Bus Stop (Whitfords Ave)
- 700m to Bamabra Primary School
- 950m to Craigie Leisure Centre & Craigie Open Space
- 1.5km to Padbury Primary School
- 2km to Whitford City Shopping Centre
- 2.2km to Whitfords Train Station
- 4.5km to Whitfords Beach and Perth’s Sunset Coastline
- 6km to Wangara Commercial Area
- 9km to Joondalup
- 21.8km to Perth CBD
*Please note all measurements, distances and prices are approximate. Also buyers must make their own enquiries with local school entry requirements as well as local council zoning/development potential.