GREEN TITLE LAND!
Web ID: 13046100948
Ideally positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac a stone’s throw from Koondoola’s best park, this perfectly rectangular green title 295SQM of land is ready and waiting for you to build your dream home!
With titles already issued the property is zoned R60 allowing you to utilise the 60% build to land ratio! Many other blocks in the area are zoned R40, restricting your build ratio to 55%. This 5% variance could be the difference that allows you to have an extra bedroom, walk in robes, bigger kitchen, a double garage or more living space. If you are considering other blocks in the area make sure you ask what the build ratio is when comparing.
Finding another block with such great features, an even better location and an attractive price point is going to be difficult, make sure you get in quick to secure this one before someone else snaps it up! Register your interest with Jeremy Shirazee on 0422 433 225.
FEATURES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• GREEN TITLE 295SQM of Land
• Perfectly RECTANGULAR block with a 11.28m frontage
• Stand-alone frontage
• Up to a 60% BUILD RATIO
• NO Strata fees/management/common area or insurance – Be completely INDEPENDENT
• Cleared & ready to build with no trees or obstructions
• Elevation fairly level with road
• No time restrictions to build
• Build what you WANT! This block will even fit a 4 bedroom home on it – subject to relevant authorities approval
• Quiet cul-de-sac location
• Next to Koondoola’s BEST & BIGGEST PARK
• Walking distance to shops & public transport
• 1.8km to Mercy College
• 2km to Malaga Markets & Commercial Area
• 3.2km to Balga TAFE
• 5km to Mirrabooka Shopping Centre
• 5.7km to Warwick Stadium
• 6.3km to Kingsway Shopping Centre & Waldecks Garden Café
• 12.8km to Marmion Beach & our famous Sunset Coast
• 14.5km to Perth’s CBD
Register your interest now with Jeremy Shirazee on 0422 433 225.
*Please note all measurements, distances and prices are approximate. Also buyers must make their own enquiries with local school entry requirements as well as local council zoning/development potential.