SOLD BY JEREMY SHIRAZEE
Web ID: 13046100626
CAFE STYLE – HOMELY FEEL
Renovated to the highest standard, this hidden retreat boasting old school charm has had a modern makeover. Improved to accommodate modern tastes and suit an active lifestyle, the owners have enjoyed living and entertaining here and know one lucky buyer will as well.
Although almost the entire home has been renovated there are a few features that stand out from the rest;
The kitchen is an absolute masterpiece with the key to its beauty lying in its simplicity. Strong lines and angles of the stone benchtop contrast perfectly against the softer timber finished overhead cupboards. Kept timeless by neutral tones this kitchen will impress family and friends for years to come!
Both bathrooms and laundry have been finished to a high standard including floor to ceiling tiles, quality fittings, rain showers and ample storage.
Stepping outside, the tranquil, fully landscaped courtyard has a trendy ‘inner city café’ feel. The leafy entertaining area is completed with low maintenance garden beds, trees, passion fruit vine & timber decking.
THE OWNERS FAVOURTIE THINGS ABOUT LIVING HERE:
1) Entertaining and relaxing in the spacious outdoor area
2) The modern and highly functional kitchen
3) Beautiful and easy to clean bathrooms
4) Light and bright open plan living area
5) How quiet it is at the rear of the small group of 4
6) The room to park extra vehicles at the rear of the complex
7) How private it is with no common walls to living areas
8) Storage; custom wardrobes & smart storage in the kitchen
9) Awesome, central location close to everything
10) The trees and easy care greenery
FEATURES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Modern front door
• Easy to clean tiles in the living areas
• Stylish light fittings throughout
• Large lounge room
• Good size dining area which flows out to the courtyard
• Absolutely stunning kitchen with tonnes of storage, stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops, tiled splashback, gas cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher, double sink, push to open overhead cupboards, fridge/microwave recesses, corner pantry, breakfast bar & courtyard outlook
• Master bedroom (3.74m x 3.55m) with air-conditioning, custom built in mirrored robes, balcony and semi-ensuite access
• Bedroom 2 (3.57m x 3.55m) with built in robes, fan and courtyard outlook
• Bedroom 3 (3.30m x 2.91m) with built in robe, fan and courtyard outlook
• Semi ensuite (upstairs) with rain shower, floor to ceiling tiles & double vanity + separate water closet
• Bathroom 2 (downstairs) with rain shower, single vanity and water closet
• Laundry with under bench and overhead cupboards + broom cupboard
• Light filled stairwell
• Gas storage hot water system
• Trees, decking, passion fruit vine and small garden beds to the tranquil, wrap around courtyard
• Single garage + storage/work area
• Basketball ring (optional)
• City glimpses from upstairs
• + much more!
• Popular section of Tuart Hill
• Walking distance to the Main Street café Strip, local shops, cafes, schools & public transport
• 7.3km to Perth CBD
• 9.3km to Scarborough Beach
• 4.8km to Innaloo Entertainment Precinct
• 7.9km to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 6.9km to Coventry Markets (Morley)
Register your interest now with Jeremy Shirazee on 0422 433 225.
*Please note all measurements, distances and prices are approximate. Also buyers must make their own enquiries with local school entry requirements as well as local council zoning/development potential.