RENOVATED TOWNHOUSE WITH MASSIVE COURTYARD
Web ID: 13046100942
If you are looking for the rare combination of a low maintenance townhouse with the added benefit of a HUGE courtyard all wrapped up in a super handy location then look no further. This owner occupied property has been well maintained, improved and enjoyed over the last 12 years but sadly the sellers must move to make room for their expanding family.
Downstairs you will find a functionally renovated galley style kitchen with ample storage, quality appliances and modern appeal. The living area flows out to the landscaped courtyard making for a perfect entertaining area. Complete with shade sail, shed, limestone garden beds, trees and vegie garden there is more than enough room to potter, house pets and entertain without the worry of excessive maintenance.
Upstairs there are the 2 private, good sized bedrooms with built in robes as well as the refurbished bathroom. The master bedroom has a split system air-conditioner while the second bedroom has custom Ikea robes.
One of the best features of the home is its proximity to what matters; Perth CBD, Scarborough Beach, Innaloo Entertainment Precinct, Leederville & Mount Lawley are all less than 15 minutes away by car.
FEATURES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Small front courtyard entry
• Security doors
• Carpeted lounge area overlooking courtyard
• Renovated Galley style kitchen connects to laundry/pantry area
• HUGE landscaped courtyard with shade sail, raised limestone garden beds, garden shed, established trees, clothes line and vegie patch
• Timber staircase
• Master bedroom with A/C & built in robes
• Bedroom 2 with custom Ikea built in robes
• Refurbished bathroom with shower, new basin & water closet
• Gas instantaneous HWS with auto ignition
• Easy access to the Mitchell Freeway
• Bus stops within walking distance (Main St)
• Walking distance to the Main Street Cafe Strip
• Short drive the to the Osborne Park Commercial Area
• 5.1km to Innaloo Entertainment Precinct
• 5.2km to Leederville
• 6.5km to Mount Lawley
• 7.2km to Perth CBD
• 7.4km to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 8.5km to Scarborough Beach
Register your interest now with Jeremy Shirazee on 0422 433 225.
*Please note all measurements, distances and prices are approximate. Also buyers must make their own enquiries with local school entry requirements as well as local council zoning/development potential.