LUXURY IS WITHIN YOUR GRASP
Web ID: 13046100983
If you are looking for a home which is nothing less than luxurious but is actually attainable then look no further! From build to present this grand, two storey home has been finished and improved to the highest of standards making it stand out in the crowd.
The entrance to the home sets the tone with a modern timber door with stainless steel finishes, marble steps underfoot, video intercom and a long and inviting entry hall. Solid Marri timber flooring radiates warmth while being illuminated by energy efficient LED lighting. As you progress through the home you may notice the pleasingly neutral colour tones offset by striking finishes creating classy contrast and an inviting space.
The open plan living area is the main attraction boasting a spacious, stunning and unique kitchen, lounge and dining area. It leads out to the custom cedar lined alfresco area complete with café blinds, modern heating strip and ceiling fan, making outdoor entertaining and all year round experience. There are 3 living areas to choose from offering flexibility and versatility.
Heading upstairs the staircase itself is a stand out feature! It is lined with marble and illuminated by a stunning chandelier. To add there is also feature safety lighting and a sensor light to guide you during the night. The upstairs living area is complete with kitchenette, powder room and media recess making it an ideal second lounge room or complete home office.
The Master Bedroom is truly something special. It is massive and complete with his and hers mirrored robes, hotel style ensuite with spa bath, reading lights, air-conditioning and sunset views to the south-west. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are also a great size featuring mirrored robes and air-conditioning.
This home must be seen to appreciate its grandeur so make sure to visit during the next home open or register your interest with Jeremy Shirazee on 0422 433 225.
FEATURES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Grand 2 storey home ticked away from the road
• Big double garage with shoppers & courtyard entry plus an extra high 2.44m entry height for taller vehicles
• Stunning portico entry with marble step, timber door & video intercom
• Long & inviting entry hall
• Home office/activity area downstairs
• Impressive display style kitchen complete with marble benchtops, feature glass splashback, LED lighting, quality stainless steel appliances, island bench and breakfast bar
• Open plan living which leads to the custom alfresco area
• Beautiful sold Marri timber floors throughout living areas & bedrooms
• Feature marble staircase illuminated by stunning chandelier & safety lighting
• Upstairs living complete with kitchenette, powder room & media recess
• Massive hotel style master bedroom with open ensuite & sunset sky views
• Bedroom 2 & 3 with robes & air-conditioners
• Bathroom 2 with a large shower & basin
• Laundry shoot from 2nd story to the laundry on the 1st floor which is complete with floor to ceiling tiles, water closet and rear courtyard access
• 3.1m x 1.4m Storeroom with power & tiled flooring plus ample storage inside the home
• Solar power with an 8 panel system
• Rheem Staller gas storage hot water system
• The courtyard wraps around the entire home allowing extra room for pets, play & pot plants
• Easily accessible off Main Street while being tucked away from the road
• Walking distance to bus stops, local shops & parks
• Less than a 5 minute drive to up to 5 local shops/groceries & Main St Café Strip
• 4.8km to Innaloo Entertainment Precinct
• 5.6km to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 7.3lm to Coventry Village
• 8km to our sunset coastline providing easy access to the popular Trigg & Scarborough Beaches
• 8.7km to Perth’s CBD
• Close to Balcatta schools including the Balcatta High School which is due to have a $50,000,000 re-development this year
Register your interest now with Jeremy Shirazee on 0422 433 225.
*Please note all measurements, distances and prices are approximate. Also buyers must make their own enquiries with local school entry requirements as well as local council zoning/development potential.