Web ID: 13046101185
Parkside Perfection – Regent Waters
Perfectly positioned opposite ‘Wishart Park’ is this stylish and substantial family home that will impress. 237sqm of living and 3 separate living zones are highlighted by a long list of fine features including:
• 4 spacious bedrooms (large W.I.R to master)
• 2 bathrooms (ensuite with big corner bath)
• Activity / study amongst minor bedrooms
• Front lounge room
• Large family living space
• Separate theatre room
• Big casual dining area
• Great and spacious central kitchen with dishwasher
• Magic alfresco area with gas point- adjacent pitch patio
• Spa enclosure (currently not operational – being sold ‘as-is’)
• Rear lawn area and garden shed
• Lovely elevated location overlooking recently refurbished playground and parkland
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Double remote garage
• Freshly painted walls internally
• Built in 2004 by Ventura Homes
• Block size 601sqm
• NBN available - FTTC
• Shire rates: $2,500 approx. (2019/2020)
• Water rates: $1,305.17 (2019/2020)
A little about the estate....
Regent Waters is a highly sought after, quality estate of approximately 500 residences in the south western corner of Wanneroo.
Adjoining Lake Joondalup / Yellagonga Regional Park to the west and south, the estate is filled with well maintained parklands. The larger parks include James Spiers Park; a great open space with room to run, whilst Studmaster Park is a leafy escape with a small wetland which is home to plenty of wildlife. BBQs & play equipment are also onsite.
The estate is perfectly located on the corner of Wanneroo Road & Ocean Reef Road, so you’re only minutes away from everything.
• You’re right on the edge of the Yellagonga cycle path that wides its way through the Lake Joondalup park and bushlands
• 5 minutes drive to Edgewater Train Station & the Mitchell Freeway
• 8 minutes to the heart of Joondalup. Home to Lakeside Shopping Centre, Edith Cowan University, Police Academy & extensive retail outlets
• 10 minutes drive to the white sands of Mullaloo Beach
• 25 minutes to the City Centre