Web ID: 13046101180
PRICED TO PLEASE – REGENT WATERS
Superbly located is this delightful residence in downtown Torridon. This family friendly home is original, in beautiful condition and in a sought after location of Regent Waters. Put this home on your short list to view as it boasts the following fine features:
• Double door entry with security screens
• 4 bedrooms - master with spacious parent’s retreat, walk-in robe plus split system air-conditioner
• 2 bathrooms
• Separate formal lounge
• Large open plan family room with casual dining area
• Kitchen with dishwasher, wall oven, gas cook top and double fridge recess
• Games room
• Bedroom 3 is a semi ensuite to the main bathroom
• Reverse cycle Daiken split system air conditioning
• Alarm system
• Solar power system - 8 panels, approx 3.5 kw
• Magic large patio for your outdoor entertaining pleasure
• Lovely reticulated lawns and gardens
• North facing rear yard - room for a pool or just enjoy the space
• Double garage with shoppers’ entrance
• Side/rear access thru double gates
• Near new gas storage hot water system
• Shire rates: $2,098 (2019/20)
• Water rates: $1,254 $2019/20)
• Block size - 691sqm
A little about the estate....
Regent Waters is a highly sought after, quality estate of approximately 500 residences in the south western corner of Wanneroo.
Adjoining Lake Joondalup / Yellagonga Regional Park to the west and south, the estate is filled with well maintained parklands. The larger parks include James Spiers Park; a great open space with room to run, whilst Studmaster Park is a leafy escape with a small wetland which is home to plenty of wildlife. BBQs & play equipment are also onsite.
The estate is perfectly located on the corner of Wanneroo Road & Ocean Reef Road, so you’re only minutes away from everything.
• You’re right on the edge of the Yellagonga cycle path that wides its way through the Lake Joondalup park and bushlands
• 5 minutes drive to Edgewater Train Station & the Mitchell Freeway
• 8 minutes to the heart of Joondalup. Home to Lakeside Shopping Centre, Edith Cowan University, Police Academy & extensive retail outlets
• 10 minutes drive to the white sands of Mullaloo Beach
• 25 minutes to the City Centre