Web ID: 13046101170
Classy Colonial – Regent Waters
Priced to please is this unique & exciting family residence with plenty of character and charm. Formal and casual living areas combine with timber floors and feature high ceilings to create a quality family residence at an affordable price. Featuring:
• 4 bedrooms - master bed has sliding security door to lovely courtyard
• 2 Bathrooms
• Formal lounge & dining
• Functional family & meals with soaring high ceiling
• Well-appointed kitchen with centre island bench & dishwasher
• Separate games area
• Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
• Security alarm system
• Well established, reticulated gardens with fruit trees
• Magic all-weather patio area for your outdoor entertaining pleasure
• Double remote garage
• Rear garden shed
• Block size 627sqm
• Shire rates: TBC
• Water rates: $1,271.28 (2019/20)
• Built in approx. 2000 / 2001
A little about the estate....
Regent Waters is a highly sought after, quality estate of approximately 500 residences in the south western corner of Wanneroo.
Adjoining Lake Joondalup / Yellagonga Regional Park to the west and south, the estate is filled with well maintained parklands. The larger parks include James Spiers Park; a great open space with room to run, whilst Studmaster Park is a leafy escape with a small wetland which is home to plenty of wildlife. BBQs & play equipment are also onsite.
The estate is perfectly located on the corner of Wanneroo Road & Ocean Reef Road, so you’re only minutes away from everything.
• You’re right on the edge of the Yellagonga cycle path that wides its way through the Lake Joondalup park and bushlands
• 5 minutes drive to Edgewater Train Station & the Mitchell Freeway
• 8 minutes to the heart of Joondalup. Home to Lakeside Shopping Centre, Edith Cowan University, Police Academy & extensive retail outlets
• 10 minutes drive to the white sands of Mullaloo Beach
• 25 minutes to the City Centre