Web ID: 13046101167
IT’S SPECIAL – REGENT WATERS
Proudly presented and priced to please is this superbly located 4x2 plus study with quality renovations on a perfect 683 sqm block.
This beautifully maintained residence is a must see to experience the following fine features:
- 4 large bedrooms- 3 with walk-in robes
- Big study / home office, located off the entry
- 2 quality, floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms- ensuite with corner spa and dual vanities
- Fully renovated kitchen with stone tops, Bosch dishwasher, double fridge recess, feature splash back and Miele induction cook top
- Spacious living and dining areas - recessed ceiling
- Magic family room plus casual meals area
- Separate games room with bar area that overlooks the rear yard
- Quality window treatments throughout
- Feature high ceilings
- Large 24 panel solar system
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioner
- Great sized ‘L’ shaped pergola plus thatched gazebo
- Security alarm system
- 4 x gas points
- Spacious walk-in linen
- Landscaped- low maintenance gardens
- Block size- 683 sqm
- Shire Rates: $2,325.77 (2019/2020)
- Water rates: $1,271.28 (2019/2020)
- NBN Connected
A little about the estate....
Regent Waters is a highly sought after, quality estate of approximately 500 residences in the south western corner of Wanneroo.
Adjoining Lake Joondalup / Yellagonga Regional Park to the west and south, the estate is filled with well maintained parklands. The larger parks include James Spiers Park; a great open space with room to run, whilst Studmaster Park is a leafy escape with a small wetland which is home to plenty of wildlife. BBQs & play equipment are also onsite.
The estate is perfectly located on the corner of Wanneroo Road & Ocean Reef Road, so you’re only minutes away from everything.
• You’re right on the edge of the Yellagonga cycle path that wides its way through the Lake Joondalup park and bushlands
• 5 minutes drive to Edgewater Train Station & the Mitchell Freeway
• 8 minutes to the heart of Joondalup. Home to Lakeside Shopping Centre, Edith Cowan University, Police Academy & extensive retail outlets
• 10 minutes drive to the white sands of Mullaloo Beach
• 25 minutes to the City Centre