Web ID: 13046101143
Prepare to be impressed by the presentation and layout of the delightful residence.
A Real Delight in Regent Waters
Outdoors is an entertainer’s delight and perfect for all year-round enjoyment whilst indoors is a standout boasting stunning solid timber floors and a long list of fine features:
- 4 very spacious bedrooms
- Study or activity area
- 2 delightful bathrooms- ensuite with corner bath, dual vanities and separate w/c
- Dedicated theatre room
- Feature high ceilings
- Deluxe kitchen with stone tops, dishwasher, great storage and double fridge recess
- Spacious casual dining area
- Functional family room
- Laundry with great bench space that doubles as a scullery
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning (fully zoned)
- Double door entrance
- Alarm system
- Large feature timber lined alfresco with ceiling fan and downlights
- Manicured, reticulated lawns and gardens
- Extra parking at the front for trailer etc
- Home built in 2005/2006
- Approx. 239sqm of living
- Block size 565sqm
- Shire rates: $2,344
- Water rates: $1,305
A little about the estate....
Regent Waters is a highly sought after, quality estate of approximately 500 residences in the south western corner of Wanneroo.
Adjoining Lake Joondalup / Yellagonga Regional Park to the west and south, the estate is filled with well maintained parklands. The larger parks include James Spiers Park; a great open space with room to run, whilst Studmaster Park is a leafy escape with a small wetland which is home to plenty of wildlife. BBQs & play equipment are also onsite.
The estate is perfectly located on the corner of Wanneroo Road & Ocean Reef Road, so you’re only minutes away from everything.
• You’re right on the edge of the Yellagonga cycle path that wides its way through the Lake Joondalup park and bushlands
• 5 minutes drive to Edgewater Train Station & the Mitchell Freeway
• 8 minutes to the heart of Joondalup. Home to Lakeside Shopping Centre, Edith Cowan University, Police Academy & extensive retail outlets
• 10 minutes drive to the white sands of Mullaloo Beach
• 25 minutes to the City Centre