In A Class Of Its Own - Regent Waters
Web ID: 13046101124
Big, bold & feature-packed, this well-constructed & quality renovated two storey executive residence is perfectly located on a superb 2,006 sqm ‘super block’ in the highly regarded Regent Waters Estate.
This Kevin Burns built home is both stylish & practical, boasting an extensive list of fine features:
• 4/5 Bedrooms plus study
• 3 fully renovated bathrooms - all with stone tops
• Stunning, spacious, fully renovated kitchen with twin ovens, centre island bench, 900mm stainless steel appliances & 'granite transformation' tops
• Formal lounge and dining
• Large rumpus room adjoining the study - perfect as a substantial home office. There’s options galore!
• Functional family room and casual meals area adjacent to the kitchen.
• Huge separate games / theatre room with a built-in feature bar
• Bed 4 is segregated at the rear with its own walk-in robe and bathroom plus w/c - perfect for extended family or teenagers retreat
• Large laundry with storage
• The upstairs master suite is massive with its own sitting area, walk-in robe and balcony
• Stunning, solid blackbutt timber flooring
• Quality window shutters, feature lighting and ceiling fans throughout
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning – numerous systems
• Security alarm system complements security camera system (8 cameras)
• Great double garage with 2 separate storerooms
• Outdoors is an entertainer’s delight with spacious sunken gazebo and surrounding pitched, all-weather pergola
• Magic tropical pool - new liner approx. 6 years ago - plus it’s solar heated
• Huge pitched patio to side of garage and home - perfect extra cover for cars, boats and vans
• 5.4kw solar panel system & 3 phase power
• Solar hot water system
• The whole home was fully rendered approx. 10 years ago
• Manicured, bore reticulated lawns & gardens
• Approx. 22 years old
• 2,006 sqm of prime Regent Waters land
A little about the estate....
Regent Waters is a highly sought after, quality estate of approximately 500 residences in the south western corner of Wanneroo.
Adjoining Lake Joondalup / Yellagonga Regional Park to the west and south, the estate is filled with well maintained parklands. The larger parks include James Spiers Park; a great open space with room to run, whilst Studmaster Park is a leafy escape with a small wetland which is home to plenty of wildlife. BBQs & play equipment are also onsite.
The estate is perfectly located on the corner of Wanneroo Road & Ocean Reef Road, so you’re only minutes away from everything.
• You’re right on the edge of the Yellagonga cycle path that winds its way through the Lake Joondalup park and bushlands
• 5 minutes drive to Edgewater Train Station & the Mitchell Freeway
• 8 minutes to the heart of Joondalup. Home to Lakeside Shopping Centre, Edith Cowan University, Police Academy & extensive retail outlets
• 10 minutes drive to the white sands of Mullaloo Beach
• 25 minutes to the City Centre