Dave Does It Again!
Web ID: 13046101094
‘Super Block’ – ‘Super Residence’ – ‘Regent Waters’
Prepare to be impressed by this quality home which is perfectly positioned on a unique 2,204sqm piece of land in this amazing estate. Great side access, quality renovations and a stunning, fully separate, large entertaining area with stacker doors that overlook the sun-drenched, solar heated pool. The extensive list of features include:
• 4 large bedrooms - master suite with his and hers walk-in robes
• 2 fully renovated bathrooms plus a powder room, ensuite boasts double vanities
• Separate formal lounge with electric fire place
• Study plus activity room / 5th bedroom
• Spacious kitchen renovated in 2010 with feature granite 40 mm stone tops
• Casual dining area
• Function family room
• Double doors to separate games room
• Renovated laundry with bench space
• Cedar lined, fully enclosed outdoor entertaining area with kitchen, toilet and store room. Feature stacker doors that open the whole room up to the pool area.
• Side access to powered workshop with roller door - approx. 6m x 3.5m
• Ample parking for cars, boats, caravans etc.
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning plus alarm system
• Fully repainted internally in 2017
• Bore reticulation
• Immaculate presentation and a host of other features too long to list!
• Inspection a must of this quality constructed Kevin Burns Home, built circa 1998/99
A little about the estate....
Regent Waters is a highly sought after, quality estate of approximately 500 residences in the south western corner of Wanneroo.
Adjoining Lake Joondalup / Yellagonga Regional Park to the west and south, the estate is filled with well maintained parklands. The larger parks include James Spiers Park; a great open space with room to run, whilst Studmaster Park is a leafy escape with a small wetland which is home to plenty of wildlife. BBQs & play equipment are also onsite.
The estate is perfectly located on the corner of Wanneroo Road & Ocean Reef Road, so you’re only minutes away from everything.
• You’re right on the edge of the Yellagonga cycle path that wides its way through the Lake Joondalup park and bushlands
• 5 minutes drive to Edgewater Train Station & the Mitchell Freeway
• 8 minutes to the heart of Joondalup. Home to Lakeside Shopping Centre, Edith Cowan University, Police Academy & extensive retail outlets
• 10 minutes drive to the white sands of Mullaloo Beach
• 25 minutes to the City Centre