In a Class of its Own!
Web ID: 13046101056
Located in the private estate of Regent Waters, this quality constructed tri-level executive residence was constructed by a small, boutique builder and overlooks the Yellagonga National Park & lake lands.
Superior quality and class through-out highlights this 4 / 5 bed home with 3 beautifully tiled bathrooms, an abundance of living areas, all orientated to enjoy the amazing views and a unique lifestyle.
• Quality constructed by boutique builder – ‘Stewart Homes’
• Backing onto the Yellagonga National Park and amazing lake lands.
• 4 double bedrooms plus large loft / 5th bedroom with study area.
• 3 stunning bathrooms, ensuite with feature spa, dual vanities, large shower and stone tops.
• Chef’s kitchen with Rosewood “soft touch” cabinets, feature granite tops, Smeg upright stove, Bosch dishwasher, double fridge recess & centre island bench.
• Step down through double doors into the very spacious, dedicated theatre room.
• Long windows with electric blinds highlight the family room.
• Perfect casual dining area.
• Bi-fold doors lead to a fabulous decked alfresco with quality blinds.
• Upstairs is a spacious sitting area / parents retreat with kitchenette.
• Huge balcony is perfect for entertaining and taking in the magnificent views to the parkland reserve – nature on your door step.
• Third level is a large loft room / 5th bedroom with walk-in robe and study area.
• This home has solid Kempas timber flooring, feature landscaped rear yard, instant gas water system & ducted vacuum, the list goes on.
• 602sqm block
Perry’s Paddock – part of the Yellagonga Regional Parklands
• Approximately 250m from 24 Tyne Crescent
• Superb open space with recently implemented cycle paths
• Utilised by many from near and far, this registered heritage site to exercise their pets or stretch their own legs
• The site of Perry’s Cottage which was built in approx. 1850, the open area was originally used for foot and horse racing in the 1920’s
A little about the estate....
Regent Waters is a highly sought after, quality estate of approximately 500 residences in the south western corner of Wanneroo.
Adjoining Lake Joondalup / Yellagonga Regional Park to the west and south, the estate is filled with well maintained parklands. The larger parks include James Spiers Park; a great open space with room to run, whilst Studmaster Park is a leafy escape with a small wetland which is home to plenty of wildlife. BBQs & play equipment are also onsite.
The estate is perfectly located on the corner of Wanneroo Road & Ocean Reef Road, so you’re only minutes away from everything.
• You’re right on the edge of the Yellagonga cycle path that wides its way through the Lake Joondalup park and bushlands
• 5 minutes drive to Edgewater Train Station & the Mitchell Freeway
• 8 minutes to the heart of Joondalup. Home to Lakeside Shopping Centre, Edith Cowan University, Police Academy & extensive retail outlets
• 10 minutes drive to the white sands of Mullaloo Beach
• 25 minutes to the City Centre