UNDER OFFER - Dave Does It Again!
Web ID: 13046101049
BARGAIN BUYING - REGENT WATERS
Ready to ‘Paint & Prosper?’
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
It’s a great 4x2 with 3 living areas, perfect side access & a blank canvas yard space – perfect for the landscaper, adding a workshop or pool & so much more.
We acknowledge that it needs a paint, new carpets & updated window treatments, BUT at this price it's well worth it.
• 4 bedrooms – all with built-in robes
• 2 bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
• Formal lounge with gas point & split system air-conditioner
• Kitchen offer gas hot plates, electric oven, double pantry & shoppers entrance
• Family room & casual dining area
• Step down games room
• Double carport
• Side access - 5.5m wide
• Built in approx. 1998
• Shire rates: TBC Water rates: $1,195.72
• All this on a 710sqm level block with a 21.5m frontage
A little about the estate....
Regent Waters is a highly sought after, quality estate of approximately 500 residences in the south western corner of Wanneroo.
Adjoining Lake Joondalup / Yellagonga Regional Park to the west and south, the estate is filled with well maintained parklands. The larger parks include James Spiers Park; a great open space with room to run, whilst Studmaster Park is a leafy escape with a small wetland which is home to plenty of wildlife. BBQs & play equipment are also onsite.
The estate is perfectly located on the corner of Wanneroo Road & Ocean Reef Road, so you’re only minutes away from everything.
• You’re right on the edge of the Yellagonga cycle path that wides its way through the Lake Joondalup park and bushlands
• 5 minutes drive to Edgewater Train Station & the Mitchell Freeway
• 8 minutes to the heart of Joondalup. Home to Lakeside Shopping Centre, Edith Cowan University, Police Academy & extensive retail outlets
• 10 minutes drive to the white sands of Mullaloo Beach
• 25 minutes to the City Centre