PARKSIDE PERFECTION – Regent Waters
Web ID: 13046100940
Set opposite manicured parklands on the easiest of blocks, this lovely 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home is sure to impress the fussiest of buyers. Immaculately presented, loads of improvements & packed full of extras including:
- 4 great sized bedrooms – all with timber flooring. Master offers a walk-in robe, all others have built-ins
- 2 lovely bathrooms – both with pivot shower screen doors
- Separate formal area – ideal parents retreat or theatre room
- Open plan family areas incorporate family, meals & games room
- Renovated kitchen with feature stone tops (40mm) with waterfall edge & breakfast bar, induction hotplates, twin drawer dishwasher, good sized fridge recess and walk-in pantry
- Renovated laundry with plenty of bench space / storage and walk-in linen
- Double remote garage with shopper’s entrance & skylight
- Awesome all-weather outdoor entertaining area with timber lined pitched patio, polished concrete flooring, split system air-conditioner, full enclosed by sliding glass doors and security screens
- Easy care outdoor areas with imitation turf and easy care gardens
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioner plus split reverse cycle split systems in meals area, bedroom 2 & outdoor alfresco area
- Solar hot water system (only 2 years old) with huge storage tank – electric boosted
- Solar panels (10)
- Skylights in family and kitchen
- Security screens on external doors and plenty of windows
- Rollers shutters to bedroom 2
- NBN Ready – Fibre to the curb
- Built in 2004 by Celebration Homes
- 523sqm block
A little about the estate....
Regent Waters is a highly sought after, quality estate of approximately 500 residences in the south western corner of Wanneroo.
Adjoining Lake Joondalup / Yellagonga Regional Park to the west and south, the estate is filled with well maintained parklands. The larger parks include James Spiers Park; a great open space with room to run, whilst Studmaster Park is a leafy escape with a small wetland which is home to plenty of wildlife. BBQs & play equipment are also onsite.
The estate is perfectly located on the corner of Wanneroo Road & Ocean Reef Road, so you’re only minutes away from everything.
• You’re right on the edge of the Yellagonga cycle path that wides its way through the Lake Joondalup park and bushlands
• 5 minutes drive to Edgewater Train Station & the Mitchell Freeway
• 8 minutes to the heart of Joondalup. Home to Lakeside Shopping Centre, Edith Cowan University, Police Academy & extensive retail outlets
• 10 minutes drive to the white sands of Mullaloo Beach
• 25 minutes to the City Centre