Sure To Impress - Regent Waters
Web ID: 13046100910
Perfectly positioned and presented is this magic home with renovations and refurbishments.
Great potential SIDE ACCESS & a long list of fine features that include:
• 4 spacious bedrooms
• 2 light & bright bathrooms
• New LED lighting
• Stunning newly renovated kitchen with soft-close doors and clever storage, Corian benchtops with waterfall edges, Electrolux Pyrolytic oven, 5-burner cooktop, built-in microwave, dishwasher, glass splashback, designer tapware and double fridge recess.
• Quality as-new floor coverings, plus solid timber floor to entry and main living areas.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout, with a separate reverse-cycle split system in the master bedroom.
• Sunken games room with large double aspect overlooking the gardens and entertainment areas.
• Open plan family and casual dining with a separate living and dining area to front of the house.
• Gas bayonet connections
• Extensive pitched pergola with sheeting for all weather entertaining.
• Great sized lawn area with raised established borders and paving for your outdoor pleasure. Auto reticulation.
• Double garage with shopper's entry to kitchen, extra parking and rear access - great for boat, caravan etc.
• Bristile clay roof
• Block size: 693 sqm (21.2m frontage)
• Property built approx 1996/97
Proudly presented by your 2019 Wanneroo Agent of the Year as awarded by RateMyAgent.com.au.
A little about the estate....
Regent Waters is a highly sought after, quality estate of approximately 500 residences in the south western corner of Wanneroo.
Adjoining Lake Joondalup / Yellagonga Regional Park to the west and south, the estate is filled with well maintained parklands. The larger parks include James Spiers Park; a great open space with room to run, whilst Studmaster Park is a leafy escape with a small wetland which is home to plenty of wildlife. BBQs & play equipment are also onsite.
The estate is perfectly located on the corner of Wanneroo Road & Ocean Reef Road, so you’re only minutes away from everything.
• You’re right on the edge of the Yellagonga cycle path that wides its way through the Lake Joondalup park and bushlands
• 5 minutes drive to Edgewater Train Station & the Mitchell Freeway
• 8 minutes to the heart of Joondalup. Home to Lakeside Shopping Centre, Edith Cowan University, Police Academy & extensive retail outlets
• 10 minutes drive to the white sands of Mullaloo Beach
• 25 minutes to the City Centre