Open Saturday 24th @ 2:00-2:30pm
Web ID: 13046100850
In a Class of its Own!
Quality constructed Webb & Brown-Neaves executive residence of style & substance. Uniquely located facing the Yellagonga National Park with amazing aspect & views. The home features the following fine features:
- Timber deck portico leads to a large feature glass entry foyer
- 4 double bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- Upstairs master suite with huge walk-in robe (plus a separate built-in) and well-appointed ensuite with dual vanities, bath & shower and separate powder room
- Minor bedrooms (all on the ground floor) each offer built in robes and beds 2 & 3 offer a stunning overlook over the pool. Bedroom 3 offers a semi ensuite configuration to the main bathroom
- Superb upstairs study with plenty of natural light
- Deluxe kitchen with Essa stone tops, plenty of vinyl wrapped cupboards, 900mm appliances, twin drawer dishwasher, double fridge recess and large appliance cupboard
- Kitchen overlooks a huge casual living and dining area with feature raked ceiling
- The raked ceiling extends outside to a sizeable balcony with amazing views
- Downstairs living area that leads out to a timber decked alfresco area, surrounded by glass pool fencing
- Designer shaped, gas heated pool with glass fencing and water feature
- Stunning travertine tiled floors, with bamboo timber to stair case.
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout all living areas and 2 bedrooms. Other bedrooms offer reverse cycle split system units
- Ducted vacuum, security alarm system & gas storage hot water system
- Downstairs kitchenette
- Smart wired
- Oversized 7.2m x 6.0m double remote garage plus additional storage area with shopper’s entrance
- 602sqm block backing onto council maintained parkland with views to Yellagonga Regional Park, Edgewater / Lake Joondalup wetlands
- Webb & Brown-Neaves built approximately 2008
- Almost 400sqm under roof – over 285sqm of living
- Oozing quality & class throughout
A little about the estate....
Regent Waters is a highly sought after, quality estate of approximately 500 residences in the south western corner of Wanneroo.
Adjoining Lake Joondalup / Yellagonga Regional Park to the west and south, the estate is filled with well maintained parklands. The larger parks include James Spiers Park; a great open space with room to run, whilst Studmaster Park is a leafy escape with a small wetland which is home to plenty of wildlife. BBQs & play equipment are also onsite.
The estate is perfectly located so you’re only minutes away from everything.
• You’re right on the edge of the Yellagonga cycle path that winds its way through the Lake Joondalup park and bushlands
• 5 minutes drive to Edgewater Train Station & the Mitchell Freeway
• 8 minutes to the heart of Joondalup. Home to Lakeside Shopping Centre, Edith Cowan University, Police Academy & extensive retail outlets
• 10 minutes drive to the white sands of Mullaloo Beach
• 25 minutes to the City Centre
Saturday 24 March, 2018 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM