Open Saturday 29th @ 12:30-1:15pm
Web ID: 13046101196
RARE TRIGG POINT GEM!
[All offers presented 31 Aug, unless SOLD prior]
Breathtaking views of the ocean and breaking waves, bubbles on the balcony over a magical evening sunset, a splendid north-facing aspect for winter warmth, a secluded kid and pet-friendly garden and your choice of formal or casual entertainment and more – it’s all here within the walls of this sublime 4 bedroom 3 bathroom tri-level family home nestled in cul-de-sac tranquillity and set amongst other luxury designer properties in the sought-after Trigg Point enclave, just footsteps from both beach and bush.
A multitude of living zones are separated to give parents and children their own private spaces, but the focus of this unique residence – especially across the two upper floors – is the spectacular vista of the sea in all its moods – calm and beautiful, wild and exciting. Upstairs, the open-plan kitchen, meals and family area doubles as the central hub of the house and includes a fabulous entertaining balcony to capitalise on the picturesque Indian Ocean backdrop, whilst the formal lounge and dining rooms – and master-bedroom suite – effectively offer a “parents’ retreat” with space for a work-from-home set-up with its own slice of the mesmerising view. Downstairs, a generous multi-purpose room with a second kitchen is designed for activities and more entertainment, linking another front balcony to the expanses of a very serene and secure backyard that captures the sensual sea breezes whilst being protected enough behind the hill from the strong south-westerly winds.
Grab your towel and enjoy the short walk to either surfing or snorkelling at beautiful Trigg Beach across the lush green Clarko Reserve whilst indulging in a very close proximity to the popular Trigg Island Surf Club, the Island Market Trigg restaurant, the iconic Yelo Café, Mettams Pool, the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment, Hamersley Public Golf Course, Lake Karrinyup Country Club, community sporting facilities, Hillarys Boat Harbour, the freeway, the new-look Scarborough Beach esplanade and highly-ranked private (St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School) and public (Deanmore Primary School) educational facilities. Your favourite glass of red or a gin-and-tonic, what will it be?!
Features include, but are not limited to;
• 4 large Bedrooms : Generous Master with breathtaking ocean views, Juliet balcony, WIR, coffered ceiling, double vanity ensuite, TV point.
• 2 Kitchens : Large main kitchen upstairs with ample benchtops, Miele dishwasher, double fridge recess, overhead cupboards, large pantry, tile splashback & rangehood.
• Large Entrance hall with coat cupboard.
• Formal Lounge combining work-from-home station with superb ocean views.
• Formal Dining with custom built-in Jarrah cabinetry and feature glassware display. Servery hatch to kitchen.
• Family room with NEW carpet and sliding door access to undercover balcony.
• Casual Dining adjoining kitchen and family with sliding door access to outdoors.
• Games/rumpus room with kitchenette, rev cycle A/C & sliding access to backyard and balcony.
• 3 Bathrooms – ensuite with double vanities, spa bath & shower. Floor-to-ceiling tiling & modern, water-saving toilets to all bathrooms.
• Powder room.
• Laundry with built-in cupboards & outdoor access.
• Storeroom under main roof servicing backyard.
• Double remote controlled garage.
• Handy Tool/ Workshop at garage level.
• Large Cellar adjoining garage.
• High volume 32-course ceilings.
• Clay roof tiles.
• Tinted, extra thick windows suitable for coastal conditions.
• Daikin zoned, reverse cycle ducted airconditioning upstairs with split systems downstairs.
• High volume roof space for possible conversion to an attic.
• Understairway storage x2.
• Abundant storage & utility cupboards throughout home.
• LED lighting.
• Flooring : Solid Jarrah Parquetry, tile & carpet.
• Side access with potential for secure backyard parking for work, recreational vehicle or boat.
• 160 litre Gas HWS.
• Gas bayonets to the Games & Family rooms – with new vents installed throughout.
• NBN internet connectivity.
• Electric roller shutters to all Western windows.
• Sun/ wind awning on balcony.
• Well established gardens with coastal friendly plants, roses, palms and citrus trees.
• Secluded backyard with water feature, combining paved and lawn areas and established plants.
• Auto reticulation off Bore with stain-free water.
• Close to Trigg Island Surf club, restaurants and cafes, Clarko Reserve, excellent schools, shops and community leisure centres.
• Land size : approx. 635sqm