SOLID & SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
Web ID: 13046100797
Perfect for those with a growing family or just wanting more space, this solid brick and tile home has what you need to expand. Having been here for 30 years, watching their kids grow up and fly the coop, the sellers find themselves with more space than they need and are looking to for another family to love the home as much as they have. The home has served them well with plenty of space inside and out for family, entertaining, pets, play and everyday life.
If parking is a problem then consider it solved! There is ample room out the front for over 7 cars as well as a turning circle for easy access. There is also a lock up double garage with drive through access to the massive patio area which leads to the double lockup workshop. So if you have cars, trailers, boats, bikes or anything in between you can sleep easy at night knowing you have room for them at home, locked up and secure. Likewise the massive north facing patio can be used for entertaining while the huge workshop can be utilised for anything from a gym, studio, man/lady cave to you guessed it, a workshop.
Walking through the double door entry there is a large feature planter box for those who want to bring some nature inside. There is a tonne of space throughout with split level living areas including a formal dining, sunken lounge room, casual dining, family room and a sunken games room! The bedrooms are all a great size with built in or walk in robes and there is even an office which could be utilized as a nursery or 5th bedroom.
The master ensuite, second bathroom, laundry and kitchen are all a good size and fully functional. The owners have looked after the home and made some improvements over the years, naturally you may want to alter parts of the home to suit your tastes but either way you will certainly appreciate how sturdily built this home is and how ideal the layout is for its age. Come and make this home your own now before someone else sees the potential here!
FEATURES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Pleasing street frontage with large driveway, double garage and double door entry
- Double garage with drive through access
- Roller shutters to front of the home as well as all bedrooms
- Entry area with large planter box and glass panels revealing the main living area and sunken lounge
- Large master bedroom with his and hers walk in robes and private ensuite
- Study which can be used as a 5th bed or nursery
- Open plan family area with kitchen, dining, lounge, sunken games and super high ceilings
- Kitchen with large fridge recess, gas cooktop, retractable rangehood, electric oven, dishwasher, backyard outlook and plenty of cupboard space
- Bedrooms 2,3&4 located away from the Master with their own built in robes
- Large second bathroom, laundry and separate water closet
- Huge, north facing patio for entertaining or vehicle storage
- Concrete, double door workshop with power
- Lawn area and mini fruit orchid including lemon, lemonade, orange, 3 x mango, fig, olive & Kaffir lime trees
- Large garden shed
- Gas storage hot water system
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Gas bayonets
- Full roof restoration completed in 2011
- 2.4m up to 3.5m high ceilings
- 800sqm, rectangular block with a 20m frontage
- Solid brick and tile home built in 1986
- One owner since new!
- Multiple bus stops on Jones street only seconds away
- 4.0km to Main Street Café’ strip
- 4.7km to Innaloo Entertainment Precinct
- 5.7km to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
- 7.8km to Scarborough Beach
- 11.2km to Perth CBD
Register your interest now with Jeremy Shirazee on 0422 433 225.
*Please note all measurements, distances and prices are approximate. Also buyers must make their own enquiries with local school entry requirements as well as local council zoning/development potential.