UNDER OFFER - XMAS EVE
Web ID: 13046100962
Style & Substance
If you appreciate the finer things in life but don’t want to be a slave to the upkeep, this residence will allow you to do just that – without having to compromise on quality and size. This home will definitely be at the top of your list!
Young, light, bright and immaculately presented this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom plus study residence boasts a functional floor plan with master bedrooms on both floors - ideal for several generations to cohabitate or the segregation you crave.
With approximately 340sqm under roof on the easiest of care 343sqm block in great location – only minutes away from well-established amenities. An extensive list of quality features includes:
- 4 bedrooms - 3 upstairs & 2nd master / guest bedroom downstairs – all offering mirrored, sliding door built-in robes
- Study off the entry – with robes / storage – ideal 5th bed!
- Upstairs ensuite is floor to ceiling tiled and offers 40mm stone bench tops, double vanities, a large shower and corner spa bath
- 2 others bathrooms (1 up & 1 down) also floor to ceiling tiled with stone tops, dual vanities and showers
- 2 powder rooms – 3wc’s in total
- Stunning chef’s kitchen with 900mm under bench oven & gas hot plates, dishwasher, glass splashbacks, loads of bench space, under bench and overhead cupboards – all highlighted by 40mm stone tops and soft closer cabinetry
- Open plan family & meals (with porcelain tiling) are ideally placed between the kitchen and outdoor entertaining area
- Upstairs second living area – ideal teenager’s or parent’s retreat
- Well-appointed laundry – yes there’s stone tops here too!
- Upstairs and downstairs double linen cupboards
- Lovely outdoor entertaining area with timber lined alfresco and recently added pitched Colorbond patio – super easy care!
- Private front entry portico doubles as a small second alfresco and leads to a double door entry
- Double remote garage with shoppers entrance and extra room for storage
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning – multiple zones
- Solid bamboo flooring and skirting boards plus high ceilings throughout
- Feature glass and stainless steel staircase
- Security alarm system
- 8 solar panel system
- Gas storage hot water system
- Plenty of storage through-out
- NBN is connected
- Built in 2012
- Shire rates: $2,351 (2018/19)
- Water rates: $1,294 (2018/19)
- 343sqm block
- 339.7sqm under roof – 267sqm of living