REDUCED & READY TO SELL! A MASTERFUL MIX!
Web ID: 13046100845
The perfect combination of size, layout, finish & features, this modern home boasts all of the necessities you would expect as well as the bells and whistles you didn’t. Built to a high standard in 2012 the home has since been improved to make everyday life better whilst maintaining its immaculate presentation. If you are looking for the perfect combination of functionality, convenience, presentation & class then make sure you take the time to view this lovely house, once you walk in you may want to call it home.
From the moment you arrive it will be obvious that this is not your average property. The beautiful portico entry makes way for the stunning 1200m wooden door which is made secure by the triple lock, equally wide security door. Stainless steel light fittings and white trim offset the neutral tones of the textured exterior while the custom letter box adds a delightful touch, rendered to match the house with its own succulent garden and personalised stainless steel address plate.
Whether you enter the home via the shopper’s entrance into the mud room like laundry or through the extra wide entrance hall, you will be greeted with space, natural light, high ceilings and quality fixtures and fittings.
Easily accessible near the entrance there is a 3.0m x 2.4m office/activity room. Close by there is a set of double doors which open up to the massive master bedroom. Even though the space will impress you the real stand out features are the ‘walk through’ robe with his and hers entrances spanning length of the room (5.9m), as well as the open ensuite with loads of bench space and a huge mirror which is highlighted by a row of star downlights. Recessed almost out of view is the roomy shower and concealed water closet.
If the living area is where you spend most of your time then prepare to be impressed. Every section of this area has been finished to the highest standard and there is plenty of room for your furniture allowing you to live and entertain without feeling closed in. Light and bright the beautiful kitchen looks out over the island bench top to the dining and lounge area. Subtle yet exciting features like the recessed media wall, retractable ceiling fan, wide tiles, quality lighting as well as curtains and stacker plus double doors leading outside is what sets this house apart from others. If you prefer a cosier setting then step through the double sliding doors into the theatre and enjoy your favourite media. Then again if entertaining outside is your style the under main roof alfresco area equipped with fan, lighting, café blinds and complimented by an extremely low maintenance yard may suit you tastes. So whether you are having a party or enjoying some quiet time this home has you and your family covered.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both a great size with mirrored robes and ceiling fans. These rooms are serviced by the well-designed open entry powder room and separate water closet and separate bathroom. This setup uniquely gives a lot more flexibility and functionality to residents as well as guests.
Last but not least is the comfort, economy and safety that the home has to offer. For example the ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans will keep you cosy whether it’s a scorcher or wet and wild outside. The solar panels will be sure to reduce those ever increasing electricity bills while the chance of running out of hot water in the shower is unlikely with the extra-large Rheem Stellar gas storage hot water system. Security wise the shoppers entrance allows secure entry, remote control alarm gives you peace of mind while out and the front security door allows you to answer the door as well as enjoy the afternoon breeze without any worry.
FEATURES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Double Driveway
- Double garage with shoppers & back yard access
- Shopper’s entrance leads to laundry which also acts as a mud room, letting you shed clothing & items clothing from the days adventures
- Portico entry with 1200mm wide custom wooden door & security door
- Wide entrance hall complimented by large tiles & bright down lighting
- Front study (3.0m x 2.4m) with fan and view of the front yard
- Massive master bedroom (5.9m x 3.4m) with walk through robe & private ensuite
- Stunning kitchen with stone tops, undermount sink, quality tapware, large pantry, dual dishwasher, appliance cupboard, ARISTON (wide) stainless steel appliances, fridge recess, glass splash back and breakfast bar highlighted by a skylight
- Open plan lounge & dining with retractable fan and stacker doors to the alfresco
- Theatre with double door entry
- Bed 2 (3.4m x 3.5m) with fan & mirrored robes
- Bed 3 (3.4m x 3.5m) with fan & mirrored robes
- Open entry powder room with separate water closet & bathroom
- Alfresco under main roof with fan, lighting & café blinds
- Artificial turf and low maintenance gardens to back yard
- Ducted, reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Rheem Stellar gas storage HWS
- Alarm system
- Solar panels
- Plus much more!
Well-equipped and immaculate homes like this are usually busy being enjoyed by their owners and don’t come up often, especially this well priced. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to secure it for yourself and contact Jeremy Shirazee on 0422 433 225.
*Please note all measurements, distances and prices are approximate. Also buyers must make their own enquiries with local school entry requirements as well as local council zoning/development potential.