REDUCED TO SELL! KING OF THE HILL
Web ID: 13046100694
This two-storey home towers over the surrounding suburbs with views as far as the eye can see.
This 5 bedroom family home is definitely a one of a kind find in this fast moving suburb. On top of its family friendly size and position, it boasts sought after features like large living and entertaining areas, a workshop with dual vehicle access and mechanics pit, pool, spa, landscaped gardens, decent sized bedrooms and plenty of room for everyday family living.
Come and take a look at this unique property and see if it could be your new home!
FEATURES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Impressive street frontage
- Carport with drive through access to a large double Workshop with lighting, power and mechanics pit
- Double door entry with security doors through to entrance hall
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, tiled/glass splashback, gas cooktop, fridge recess, microwave recess, overhead cupboards, retractable rangehood and backyard outlook
- Tiled dining room
- Huge lounge/family room
- Master bedroom (Downstairs) with private ensuite and built in robes
- 5th Bedroom (Downstairs) with built in robes, currently used as an office
- Powder room & Laundry (Downstairs)
- 3 Bedrooms upstairs with built in robes and views of the surrounding suburb
- 2nd bathroom and separate water closet upstairs
- HUGE Pitched patio entertaining area with Café blinds, fan, custom lighting and lawn area/pool outlook
- Alfresco area off the dining area
- Flat lawn area for kids and pets to play
- Established Lemon, Mango, Pomegranate and Guava Trees
- Pool with creep crawly framed by timber decking
- Private spa area
- Garden shed
- Ducted Evaporative air-conditioning plus reverse cycle split system in living area
- Solar hot water system with electric booster
- Fresh paint throughout certain areas of the home
- Sitting 47m above sea level, it one of the highest homes in Greenwood
- The owners took advantage of its height by connecting to a wireless broadband internet system which supplies ‘NBN like’ speeds to itself and other homes using the same system for only $40 a month!
- 700sqm of land
- + much more!
- Walking distance to local park and playground
- Greenwood Senior High School and Primary Schools close by
- Easy access to Hepburn Avenue and public transport
- 1.6km to the Greenwood Hotel
- 1.9km to Waldecks Garden Centre & Cafe
- 2.7km to Kingsway City Shopping Centre
- 3.6km to Warwick Grove Shopping Centre/Restaurants/Cinema
- 7.5km to Hillarys Boat Harbour
- 18.2km to Perth CBD
Register your interest now with Jeremy Shirazee on 0422 433 225.
Please note all measurements, distances and prices are approximate. Also buyers must make their own enquiries with local school entry requirements as well as local council zoning/development potential.