Web ID: 13046101005
For sale by Open Negotiation (flexible term online auction). The auction has commenced and the property has not met reserve, but can sell anytime between now and the 11th of March. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified.
CUTE & CHARMING this spacious family home sits ELEVATED overlooking park and playground. Owner occupied for the last 8.5 years the home has been tastefully renovated and immaculately maintained creating a truly one of a kind home!
Over the years the owners have worked hard to create a home with the warmth of an English style cottage, space for the modern entertainer and the functionality of a family home. The end result is a picturesque home with charming features, modern highlights, functional additions and plenty of space for life, entertaining and play.
Step inside the home and you will be greeted by a welcoming space filled with character. Feature glass stained doors, warm neutral colours, timber floors, plantation shutters, feature lighting, high ceilings, feature timber beams are just a few of the features which stand out. These complement the home which is made up of 3 bedrooms plus study, 2 bathrooms including master ensuite, front lounge, reading nook, large open plan living plus the choice of 3 outdoor living areas!
The location lends itself to those who love spending time outdoors! Ideally located in the sought after Charlotte’s Vineyard Estate, this is one of a very limited number of properties that overlook Bancombe Park and is also within walking distance of the nature filled Moulton Wetland Park. There are plenty of walkways for morning and late evening strolls as well as plenty of play areas for children and pets.
Truly a masterful mix of space, location, renovations, low maintenance living and charm you will be hard pressed to find better in the area! Call JEREMY SHIRAZEE on 0422 433 225 to get registered now!
FEATURES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• QUAINT cottage style street appeal
• Delightful white picket fence & farmyard gate
• Front VERANDAH with sitting area shaded by lush green tree
• Stained glass entry door
• Large front lounge room
• Reading nook
• 3 Bedrooms PLUS STUDY
• Private ENSUITE & walk in robe to master bedroom
• 2nd Bathroom with bath, shower & basin
• SPACIOUS open plan living area consisting of kitchen, dining & family room
• BIG KITCHEN with loads of bench space, stainless steel appliances, ample cupboards, long breakfast bar, subway tiled splashback, shelving & microwave plus fridge recesses
• HIGH ceilings with exposed beams
• ALEFRESCO area off living with travertine tiles, fan, lighting & café blind
• Laundry plus separate water closet
• ENTERTAINERS Backyard with shade sail, large lawn area, aggregate flooring & massive insulated and pitched patio featuring fans & down lighting
• ARTIFICIAL LAWN front & back for low maintenance living
• DOUBLE semi-enclosed CARPORT off laneway concealed by feature timber screening
• STORAGE area in carport
• PLANTATION SHUTTERS throughout
• Ceiling FANS to all bedrooms
• SOLID brick & Colorbond construction
• VACANT POSSESSION AVAILABLE
• ELEVATED position overlooking Bancombe park & playground
• 12 DIFFERENT PARKS within 1 – 15 minutes walking distance
• Walking distance to Arbor Grove Primary School, Ellen Stirling PS & Holy Cross College
• 3 Minute drive to Ellenbrook Bunnings & commercial area
• 4 Minute drive to Ellenbrook Central
• 8 Minute drive to West Swan Road featuring famous Swan Valley Wineries
• 11 Minute drive to Whiteman Park
• 28 Minutes to Mullaloo Beach & Joondalup City Centre
• 36 Minute drive to Perth CBD
• For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible term online auction). The auction has commenced and can sell anytime between now and 6:00pm on March 11th 2019. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified.
• Termite & Building inspections welcome
• Cash & finance offers welcome
*Please note all measurements, distances and prices are approximate. Also buyers must make their own enquiries with local school entry requirements as well as local council zoning/development potential.