REDUCED & READY TO SELL!
Web ID: 13046100901
Set in one of the quaintest sections of Ellenbrook’s Dress Circle Estate, this expansive family home is tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, framed by stunning maple trees and sitting high above other properties in the area offering stunning views over the Perth Hills.
Not only is its location private and secluded, but it is also extremely convenient. Ideally set close to the Aveley border you will have easy access to Henley Brook Avenue making the weekly transit to and from work easier. You also have the choice of many local parks with the highlight being the picturesque Woodlake Park which contains walking tracks, gazebos, beautiful lake with local wildlife, amphitheatre and plenty of grassed areas. In addition is the short distance to the Woodlake Village Shopping Centre, Sports Ground, Skate Park, Ellenbrook Primary & St Helena’s Catholic Primary Schools and fast food restaurants.
Originally built by Content Living, ‘The Georgia’ was designed to accommodate the space requirements of the modern family while offering the charm of the classic Australian country home. Aside from its pretty setting, the home itself sits on a massive 771SQM of elevated green title land. Boasting a 242.76SQM of Total Area the house is a plentiful 200.96SQM! Well distributed among MASSIVE bedrooms & 4 LIVING areas including lounge, family, dining & sunken games, there is plenty of room for you and your family to call home.
One of the best things of all is the affordability! Where else can you find a massive 242+SQM of family home, sitting on 771SQM of land, in a quality estate, tucked away in a tree lined cul-de-sec with views over the hills!? On top of that the home has recently been freshened up allowing you to move straight in without having to change a thing!
Register your interest now with Jeremy Shirazee on 0422 433 225 before someone else snatches up this amazing opportunity.
FEATURES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Elevated 771SQM Green Title Block with views over the Perth Hills
- Large double carport with shoppers entrance
- Plenty of room down the side of the home (With the addition of a gate you could even have drive-through access out the back)
- Stained glass front doors
- Tiled entrance hall
- MASSIVE Master bedroom (5.39m x 4.09m) with a parents retreat, 2.89m walk in robe & open air, private Ensuite
- Carpeted front lounge room with gas bayonet
- Bedroom 2 (3.94m x 3.13m) with walk in robe
- Bedroom 3 ( 3.74m x 3.64m) with built in robe + backyard/hills views
- Bedroom 4 (3.56m x 3.53m) with large walk in robe + backyard/hills views
- Bathroom 2 with bath, basin & Shower
- Large laundry with separate water closet
- Walk in linen cupboard off bedroom hall
- Light & bright tiled living area consisting of family, dining, kitchen & sunken games room
- Country style kitchen with lots of bench space, 4 seater breakfast bar, huge 1.48m fridge recess, microwave & dishwasher recess, pantry, 4 burner gas cooktop, electric oven & backyard outlook
- Dining room with Bayview window overlooking back yard
- Sunken games room framed by windows and overlooking backyard/hills
- Large family area (5.03m x 4.15)
- The backyard is huge and is basically a blank canvas to create your dream outdoor area. Although there is already a 3.8m x 3.0m garden shed as well as power & gas connections outside, you may wish to build a workshop and add a side gate with drive through access. Perhaps you want to take advantage of the view and design a large patio area to entertain with a view? There is even room for a below ground pool or spa. If you were really keen you could have all and obtain the elusive Australian back yard dream! Naturally all of these improvements would be subject to approval by local authorities.
- 242.76SQM of House with 200.96SQM of living
- Part of the Dress Circle Estate a stone’s throw from the Aveley border
- Quiet & Secluded cul-de-sac location
- Picturesque street with quality home & stunning maple trees
- Walking distance to local parks, lakes & public transport
- Minutes away from the popular WOODLAKE VILLAGE shopping centre, Woodlake park/sporting grounds, skate park as well as primary schools
- Fast food restaurants close by on the corner of Henley Brook Avenue & Gnangara Road
- 1.4km to Ellenbrook Central
- 6.9km to the famous & family friendly Whiteman & Caversham Park
- A little further to the Swan Valley hosting wineries, animal farms, Bells Rapids Park Walyunga National Park, Chocolate factory, Eateries, specialty stores & much more!
Register your interest now with Jeremy Shirazee on 0422 433 225.
*Please note all measurements, distances and prices are approximate. Also buyers must make their own enquiries with local school entry requirements as well as local council zoning/development potential.