Web ID: 13046100891
Located on the West side of Duncraig in a quiet yet accessible location, this 3 bedroom home sits on a MASSIVE 859SQM of green title land with an extra WIDE 21.3M frontage.
Currently owner occupied the home has had some updates and is a liveable condition. You could choose to retain the 1974 brick and tile home and make improvements to suit your taste or knock it down and explore different options available with the huge block of land.
Within walking distance you will find local parks, bus stops and the Duncraig Senior High School. Walk a little further south and you will reach the Duncraig Fresh IGA, the popular Little H Café and Duncraig Primary School. Jump in the car and you are minutes away from our beautiful sunset coast, Hillarys boat harbour, Westfield Whitford city, Carine open space, Greenwood train station and so much more.
FEATURES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- 859SQM of rectangular land
- 21.3 Metre street frontage
- 1974 Brick & tile house
- Carport with drive through access + garage
- Tiled Entry Hall
- Master bedroom (4.19m x 3.17m)with walk in robe & ensuite
- Bedroom 2 (3.17m x 2.85m) with built in robe
- Bedroom 3 (2.98m x 2.93m)
- Second bathroom with separate water closet
- Large lounge room with study nook/bar area as well as fire place
- Open Kitchen/meals area
- Updated Kitchen with new tiled splash back, dishwasher & stone tops
- Dining room leads out to sun room with built in bar
- Massive( approximately) 60SQM pitched patio area
- Spa & gazebo
- Wood shed
- Established trees
- 57m to bus stop
- 110m to closest park
- 450m to Duncraig Senior High School
- 1.3km to Duncraig IGA, Little H Café & Duncraig Primary School
- 3.1km to Hillarys Boat Harbour
- 4.6km to Westfield Whitford City
- 6.5km to Waldecks Garden Centre & Cafe
- 11.4km to Lakeside Joondalup
- 19.9km to Perth CBD
Register your interest now with Jeremy Shirazee on 0422 433 225.
*Please note all measurements, distances and prices are approximate. Also buyers must make their own enquiries with local school entry requirements as well as local council zoning/development potential.