Web ID: 13046100984
[All offers presented by 2 January, unless SOLD prior]
Jump at your chance to secure this beautifully presented home on a substantial 683sqm (approx) development-potential block in a quiet, sought after street.
Lovingly renovated and benefiting from fresh paint both inside and out, NEW carpets, window treatments, landscaping and a brand NEW bathroom with full height tiling, this residence is positioned toward the front of the block and can potentially be retained, whilst plans are made to subdivide and develop the rear.
Enjoying R20/ R40 development-potential zoning, investors and first homebuyers alike will appreciate the value and opportunities offered by this property. With its ideal location in easy reach of premium shopping centres, great schooling, transport networks & world class coastline, this is an opportunity not to be missed. Call Sean Heathcote-Marks on 0414 603 658 for further information.
* 3 bedrooms : Master with large walk-in robes and roller blinds.
* Entrance hall.
* Lounge with high volume raked ceilings & exposed beams.
* Dedicated dining area adjoining lounge.
* Renovated Kitchen with NEW benchtops & tiles, gas stovetop & overhead cupboards.
* Casual dining/ family area adjoining kitchen with sliding door access to outdoors.
* Newly renovated Bathroom with full height tiling, glass shower screen and new vanity.
* Outdoor entertaining area with sensational skillion patio & exposed aggregate paving.
* NEW carpet throughout home.
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
* NEW rollerblinds throughout home
* Newly paved driveway and landscaping to front of home.
* Freshly painted inside and out.
* Separate W/C.
* Laundry with outside access.
* Gas storage hot water system.
* Off-street parking for ample cars, boats and caravans. Secure parking and side access behind lockable gate.
* Large, level backyard with side access driveway allowing potential to retain home and subdivide original block.
* Built : approx. 1975.
* Block size : approx. 683sqm; zoned R20/ R40.