IN A CLASS OF ITS OWN!
Web ID: 13046100680
Architecturally designed and constructed to exacting standards, this award-winning residence will delight buyers looking for a one-of-a-kind home that combines contemporary design, generous proportions and low maintenance lifestyles. Located in an elevated position on a quiet street, you are within walking distance of your favourite golf club and merely a stone’s throw from bushland parks, transport networks, premium schooling, Karrinyup SC and of course, beautiful beaches.
Neutral décor & timeless design complement open, light-filled living spaces and a highly functional floorplan with master bedroom and study/ 4th bedroom on the ground floor. The central living area enjoys a northerly aspect and allows seamless indoor-outdoor flows incorporating the impressive alfresco area that affords impressive outlooks across the treetops of Carine Glades.
The list of features is extensive … A showstopper kitchen boasting every convenience, a walk-in pantry, built-in fridge, endless bench space and magnificent treetop outlooks will certainly speak to your inner Masterchef. Perhaps the palatial 3 door garage and store designed to hold a boat and two cars will appeal. Or maybe the sensational alfresco with automated vergola opening roof is where you’d rather spend lazy summer days… This home has something for everyone.
Truly unique, put this home on your MUST SEE list.
* 2006 Finalist in the HIA WA Home of Year
* 2006 Winner of the HIA Custom Home category
* 3 Generous bedrooms – large master bedroom complete with custom fitted walk-in robe, ceiling fan, tv point & ensuite. 2 remaining bedrooms with double sliding robes, NEW rev cycle a/c splits & plantation shutters.
* Double vanity stone ensuite complete with full height tiling, large frameless glass shower & heated towel rail. 2nd Bathroom upstairs with bath, shower & stone vanity.
* Generous powder room.
* Entrance hall with double height void.
* Superbly appointed kitchen complete with stone benchtops, walk-in pantry, eye-level pyrolytic oven, dishwasher, built-in micro, built-in fridge, additional fridge recess with dedicated water supply, glass splashbacks & expansive stone island benchtop with waterfall ends & breakfast bar.
* 2.7m high Double stacking sliding doors & crimsafe flyscreen leading from Kitchen to Alfresco.
* Showstopper Alfresco entertaining area with fantastic treetop outlook, automated vergola, built-in BBQ, stone benchtops & surround sound speakers.
* Lounge and Dining with feature Limestone cladding, 3.8m-high acoustic ceilings, floor-recessed powerpoint, remote control gas fireplace, underfloor heating & electric roller blinds.
* Study or 4th bedroom with custom, built-in shelving & plantation shutters.
* Upstairs lounge/ living room with ceiling fan, gas point and double-stacking sliding window.
* Walk-in linen press.
* Triple auto garage offering space for 2 cars & 18-foot boat. Separate storeroom. Additional parking for 3 cars in driveway.
* Underfloor heating to lounge, dining & kitchen.
* Commercial grade windows & doors.
* Energy efficient solar control window tinting.
* Home automation system controlling lighting, blinds and underfloor heating.
* Starserve TV and Data reticulation system including Foxtel to multiple rooms.
* Security system.
* Temperature controlled instant gas hot water system.
* Flooring : porcelain tile, carpet & compressed bamboo floorboards.
* Zoned & ducted reverse cycle A/C. Plus 2 NEW rev cycle split A/C’s in upstairs bedrooms.
* Auto reticulation off mains. Landscaped gardens with established trees & plants.
* Designed to target a Silver Standard for the Liveable Housing Design Guidelines.
* Building area : Ground 248sqm, First 81sqm Alfresco 27sqm. Total Area 356 sqm(approx).
* Built : 2005
* Block size : approx 525sqm