TREMENDOUS SIZE IN A TRANQUIL SETTING
Web ID: 13046100943
Welcome to the right combination! This massive 4 bedroom home has a tonne of room inside and out, is immaculately maintained and presented, and sits in a sleepy section of the picturesque Bennett Springs.
Sitting opposite bushland, enjoy the view of greenery and the sound of native birds from your bedroom or front office. Take a short stroll and you will discover the beautiful Fountain Park with lake, water features, playground and grassed areas. You might be away from the hustle and bustle here but you aren’t isolated, there is a bus stop just down the road and Reid highway is less than a kilometre away.
Out the front of the home there is a massive 100+ square metre concrete driveway providing more than enough parking for visitors, room for the kid’s basketball ring or even a boat and trailer. If that wasn’t enough space, there is a double garage with shopper’s entrance as well as a carport with drive through access under the patio area all the way to the workshop at the rear of the property. If you need to protect your vehicles, toys, tools or simply more storage you won’t find a better option in the area.
Inside, the home has been well maintained over the years and is ready for you to simply move in. If you have a lot of furniture then you can let out a sigh of relief! There are multiple large living areas including front office, dining, lounge, family & activity area. The bedrooms are all a good size and have walk in or built in robes as well. The large kitchen has plenty of room and overlooks the main living and outdoor entertaining areas.
Out the back the massive carport/patio area has lighting for those evening gatherings. The workshop has vehicle access, lighting and 15 Amp power points. There is also an expansive paved area with raised garden beds which would be great or a multitude of uses. The hidden bonus of all of the paving and concrete areas is a low maintenance yard! Besides the lawn area out the front and small garden beds out back you won’t have to worry about spending all weekend weeding.
This home has so much more to offer so make sure you take the time to view it before it gets snapped up! Register your interest with Jeremy Shirazee on 0422 433 225.
FEATURES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- 687SQM of Green Title Land
- Impressive street frontage
- Huge concrete driveway & well maintained lawns
- Electric roller shutters plus security doors
- Double garage with shoppers entrance PLUS Carport with drive-through access
- Entrance hall
- Front Office
- Formal dining with polished Jarrah floors
- Big Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and views to bushland
- HUGE open plan living with large kitchen and outdoor access
- Kitchen with shoppers entrance, 5 seater breakfast bar, huge fridge recess, gas cooking & stainless steel appliances
- Bedroom 2 with built in rove
- Bedroom 3 & 4 with walk in robe
- Activity/Play room between bedrooms 3 & 4
- Bathroom 2 with floor to ceilings tiles, bath, shower, & basin
- Large laundry with separate Water Closet
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Gold Batts Insulation
- Rheem Stellar Gas storage HWS
- Paved outdoor entertaining area with patio & lighting
- HUGE workshop with lighting, vehicle access and 15 Amp power points
- Large, low maintenance, sundrenched backyard
- Brick & Tile built COMMODORE HOME
- 300 Metres from Fountain Park & bus stop
- 3km to Altone Park Leisure Centre
- 3km to Springs Shopping Centre
- 6km to Whiteman Park
- 6km to the Swan Valley
- 18km to Perth CBD
- 20km to Our Sunset Coast
Register your interest now with Jeremy Shirazee on 0422 433 225.
*Please note all measurements, distances and prices are approximate. Also buyers must make their own enquiries with local school entry requirements as well as local council zoning/development potential.