CHARACTER MEETS CONTEMPORARY
Web ID: 13046101090
Retaining its warmth and character this stunning home has been carefully renovated to strike a balance between classic and contemporary. Standing the test of time, this beautiful home has a story to tell while being modern enough for you to continue to yours.
Although it boasts several stand out features, there is one that matters the most;
It is truly unique.
This isn’t just another cut and paste property, it’s a one of a kind find. If you are sick of satisfactory then step and let this house show you why it feels like home.
Get in quick! Register your interest now with Jeremy Shirazee on 0422 433 225.
FEATURES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Picturesquely framed by a quaint, white picket fence
- Enclosed front yard with plenty of room for play
- Inviting yet secure front entry door
- Beautiful Jarrah floors
- Feature lighting throughout
- Built in cabinetry & shelving
- Large, light filled living area
- Stunning kitchen with stone tops, stone splash back, integrated dishwasher, built in oven & microwave, range hood, wine rack, breakfast bar/dining table & much more
- Marine ply feature walls
- Separate living area containing mud room/laundry and activity/study
- Rear courtyard off second living area
- Spacious master bedroom with display style cupboards & air-conditioning
- Bedroom 2 with custom built in cupboards & air-conditioning
- Bedroom 3 with front yard outlook
- Renovated bathroom with bath, basin, shower, heat lamps & mirrored cabinetry
- Second water closet off laundry
- Total of 3 x split system, reverse cycle A/C’s plus gas bayonet & insulation
- Dual roller blinds plus curtains
- Tandem dual car-bay tucked away from view
- Highly accessible location
- Walking distance to public transport, schools, shops & parks
- 2.5km to Main St Cafe Strip
- 6km to Innaloo Entertainment Precinct
- 6.2km to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
- 9.2km to Trigg Beach & our famous sunset coastline
- 9.9km to Perth CBD
- Currently owner occupied allowing vacant possession
- Building & Termite inspections welcome
- Finance offers welcome (Written pre-approval may assist you in the offer process)
- Subject to sale offers welcome
- Flexible settlement time frames
Register your interest now with Jeremy Shirazee on 0422 433 225.
*Please note all measurements, distances and prices are approximate. Also buyers must make their own enquiries with local school entry requirements as well as local council zoning/development potential.