Web ID: 13046100832
This is truly a special find for a 2 Bedroom in Balcatta. Renovated, landscaped, light filled and neat as a pin there is a feeling you get when you walk into this home which you won’t find elsewhere. What sets this home apart? The relaxing atmosphere when you are inside looking out. Made light & bright through the West, North & East facing windows, light dances inside through lush greenery which wraps all the way around this charming home. Not only is the garden ideal for pets and children, but it is also private and large enough to entertain without spending too much time maintaining it.
The long term owner occupiers have poured some serious love, time and money into renovating and maintaining this lovely home. The kitchen & bathroom has been fully renovated, Fujistu air-conditioners installed in both bedrooms, security screens/doors & alarm protect the home while quality window treatments, window tinting and retractable shade awning keep the home private & cool.
The added bonus, this home is GREEN TITLED! 292SQM of your very own land with NO STRATA at all to worry about. If serene gardens, quality renovations and a handy location weren’t enough then being completely independent in your own home is the icing on the cake.
FEATURES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Street frontage
• Green title 292SQM of land
• Solid brick & tile 1987 build
• Automatic garage
• Security screens, doors & alarm
• Light filled living area including lounge, dining & kitchen
• Block out blinds, window tint and retractable awning to lounge room
• Stunning kitchen with stone tops, BOSCH appliances, soft close cupboards, glass splashback, microwave/fridge recesses, under mount stainless steel sink & garden outlook
• Large laundry with linen press
• Master bedroom with built in robes & air-conditioning
• Bedroom 2 with air-conditioning
• Beautiful bathroom with full height tiling, heatlamps, rainshower, bath, framless glass screen, quality fittings, basin & separate water closet
• Patio area with lighting
• Limestone retained garden beds
• Plumbed rainwater tank
• Solar HWS with electric booster
• Lush yet easy care gardens
• Enough room outside to entertain, kids to play and pets to run
• NO STRATA FEES OR COMMON INSURANCES
• Take a short walk to Wanneroo Road and catch the bus straight into the city
• Walking Ezy Park Deli & Tuart Hill restaurants
• 3.2km to Main Street Cafe strip
• 6.1km to Innaloo Entertainment precinct
• 6.3km to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 7.2km to Coventry/Morley Markets
• 9.3km to Scarborough & Tripp Beaches
• 10.2km to Perth CBD
Presented and priced to please be quick or you may miss out on this one of a kind find. Register your interest now with Jeremy Shirazee on 0422 433 225 before it is too late.
*Please note all measurements, distances and prices are approximate. Also buyers must make their own enquiries with local school entry requirements as well as local council zoning/development potential.