UNDER OFFER BY JEREMY SHIRAZEE
Web ID: 13046100720
RENOVATE OR DETONATE!
Welcome to 761sqm of options! Whether you are looking for land to build your dream home or are handy enough to renovate, this home has been priced to suit.
If you know the area, you will know that this quiet street is made up of mostly original homes BUT you would have seen the changes happening in the area. If you aren’t familiar with the location have a drive through and you will notice the new and extensively renovated homes starting to modernise the area. To be exact, 25 out of 69 homes on Campsbourne Street have already been improved or replaced, adding to the appeal and median house prices in the area.
In recent years a trend in Balcatta has started to develop. Many people have noticed not only its central location, large green title blocks and great amenities, but also its highly attractive prices in comparison to neighbouring suburbs. So instead of paying extensive premiums for small blocks in local suburbs like Roselea/Princeton (Stirling), Gwelup and Yokine, people are moving to Balcatta and buying a BIGGER property for LESS money allowing them to build a BIGGER home in an area that is destined to improve in value and appeal as more and more BRAND NEW homes are built in the area. So don’t be one of the last to make the move, get in while prices are low and grow with this beautiful suburb.
Where else can you find 761sqm for $655 per square metre in such a great location?!
So come on down, roll up your sleeves or start drawing your plans. Your dream home is only an inspection away.
FEATURES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- 761sqm of rectangular land with 18.1m frontage
- 3 Bedroom x 1 Bathroom home (Currently owner occupied)
- Jarrah floors to living area and bedrooms
- 2 x Reverse Cycle, Split System air-conditioners
- 3 x living areas including dining, family & sunken lounge
- Large kitchen with ample bench space, overhead cupboards, fridge recess, microwave recess, electric oven & gas cooktop
- Laundry off kitchen
- Gas storage hot water system
- HUGE patio
- Outdoor, sunken and enclosed spa with gas instantaneous heater
- Garden shed + storage area underneath the home
- 1970 Brick and tile construction
- Walking distance to bus stop on Jones Street
- A short stroll to 3 of Balcatta’s best parks (Jones Paskin Reserve, Richard Guelfi Reserve & Rickman Delawney Reserve) as well as Takari Primary School and Amelia Heights shopping centre
- 5km to Main Street Café Strip
- 6.2km to Innaloo Entertainment Precinct
- 6.9km to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
- 9.2km to Scarborough Beach
- 12.3km to Perth CBD
Register your interest now with Jeremy Shirazee on 0422 433 225.
*Please note all measurements, distances and prices are approximate. Also buyers must make their own enquiries with local school entry requirements as well as local council zoning/development potential.