PRETTY AS A PICTURE
Web ID: 13046100830
Dressed to impress, this lovely family home has so much to offer. Located in one of the most convenient locations in Ashby across from the lovely Elton Park, this character filled family home sits on a manageable 500SQM of green title land. Whilst equipped with all the necessities needed for a modern family, the home has had some significant improvements including the stunning sold jarrah flooring, downlights, renovated ensuite, ornate skirting, quality new carpets, an outdoor entertaining area, landscaping and many more subtle yet creative additions, making it a masterful mix of functionality and presentation.
Presented and priced to sell this lovely home will surely move quickly. Be quick to register your interest with Jeremy Shirazee on 0422 433 225.
THE OWNERS FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT LIVING HERE:
- LOCATION! They love living across from the quaint Elton Park. Each day locals bring their children and 4 legged friends to walk and play in this friendly community. The view is lovely too, looking out to the park rather than another row of houses feels open yet private.
- There is ample designated street parking on Elton Way and Carosa Road for visitors in case you run out of room on the double drive way.
- Public transport is a breeze with a local bus stop located a stone’s throw away nest to Elton Park.
- How close it is to everything including shops, Ashby Bar and Bistro, St Anthony’s School, Wanneroo Central, Drovers, the coast and Joondalup City.
- The layout of the home. The master bedroom is located in a separate wing to the minor bedrooms for added privacy. There is a tonne of living area including the front lounge room as well as the main open plan living area which consists of the lounge, kitchen, dining and family area.
- The front and backyard are big enough for children and pets but not too big, allowing you to enjoy your own outdoor space but not be stuck outside doing gardening every weekend.
- The added character in the home – Solid Jarrah floors and ornate skirting which is highlighted by warm down lights in the living areas
- The secure double garage with a shoppers entrance leading straight into the kitchen with plenty of bench space to unload the shopping
- The amount of light which makes its way into the home through plenty of windows
- The updates they have made over the years making this home a lovely place to live
FEATURES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Tidy street frontage which overlooks Elton Park
- Double driveway
- Easy care, feature succulent garden to the front entry
- Double automatic garage with shoppers entrance
- Dual side gate entry for easy access between front and rear yards
- Entrance hall
- Front room which can be used as a lounge, activity, sitting room or games
- Big master bedroom with walk in robe and renovated private ensuite
- Large open plan light filled living area consisting of lounge, kitchen, dining and family area
- Spacious kitchen with a large pantry, breakfast bar, gas cooking, tiled splash back, stainless steel sink, plumbed fridge recess which overlooks the patio and living areas
- Stunning SOLID JARRAH FLOORS and downlights to living areas
- Good sized bedrooms with built in robes and NEW CARPETS
- 2nd Bathroom with shower & bath + a separate water closet
- Air conditioning
- Gas bayonet
- Gas storage HWS
- Security doors
- Laundry with access out to the clothes line
- Very private backyard
- Long pitched patio area with lighting & liquid limestone floors
- An ideal sized lawn area with reticulation
- Garden shed
- 2006 build with brick walls and Colorbond roof
- 500SQM of land
- Across the road from Elton Park
- A stone’s throw from public transport (bus stop)
- Walking distance to the Ashby Bar and Bistro
- A short drive to the Carramar shops, modern Banksia Grove shops and Wanneroo Central
- 2.3km to Rotary Park with large childrens playground
- 3.3km to Drovers Markets
- 3.9km to Wanneroo Showgrounds
- 8km to Lakeside Joondalup & Joondalup health campus
- 8.3km to Wangara commercial area
- 9.6km to our stunning sunset coast
Register your interest now with Jeremy Shirazee on 0422 433 225.
*Please note all measurements, distances and prices are approximate. Also buyers must make their own enquiries with local school entry requirements as well as local council zoning/development potential.