Web ID: 13046101187
A bespoke collection of executive residences in the heart of Innaloo, Botanica Apartments offer premium ultra-convenient living.
Tucked behind Westfield Innaloo shopping centre – slated for a multi-million dollar redevelopment – minutes from Innaloo cinema and the beach, and with café and dining options on your doorstep, the lock up and leave Botanica lifestyle is ideal for downsizers, and professional couples or singles.
- Be quick to secure your choice of three (ONE had SOLD, two left) spacious 3 bed, 2 bath apartments featuring light or dark interiors are available range in living space from 91 sqm to 111 sqm.
- Each home features quality 40mm stone tops, ILVE wall oven, microwave and dishwasher, shadow-lined feature high ceilings, engineered timber flooring, floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms, fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Botanica boasts 2 secure, undercover basement car bays and 4sqm basement storage rooms per apartment, a lift, communal rooftop space, common area security features and low strata fees.
- 9 kilometres from Perth city, close to Stirling & Glendalough train stations with good freeway access and in an area predicted to become Perth’s second CBD.
3 bedroom residences start from the low $600,000s.
Constructed by Zegna Building, Botanica is due for completion at the end of August 2020.
These apartments are currently under construction and therefore eligible purchasers can apply for a 75% rebate on their stamp duty from the State Government. Eligible persons may include
- Owner occupiers and investors
- Australian citizens and foreign persons
- Natural persons, corporations and trustees
The development is quickly nearing completion, call Dave Brewer on 0411 630 026 to arrange your inspection.
Please note, marketing information is provided as a guide.
Prospective buyers should inspect the apartments and contract documentation for a list of inclusions and overall sizing to confirm specifics.