Web ID: 13046101111
A bespoke collection of executive residences in the heart of Innaloo, Botanica Apartments offer premium ultra-convenient living.
Tucked behind Westfield Innaloo shopping centre – slated for a multi-million dollar redevelopment – minutes from Innaloo cinema and the beach, and with café and dining options on your doorstep, the lock up and leave Botanica lifestyle is ideal for downsizers, and professional couples or singles.
- Be quick to secure the only 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom on offer.
- This north facing, second floor residence features quality kitchen 40mm stone top, ILVE wall oven, microwave and dishwasher, shadow-lined feature high ceilings, engineered timber flooring, floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms, fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Each apartment at Botanica boasts 2 secure, undercover basement car bays & 4sqm basement storage room, a lift, communal rooftop space, common area security features and low strata fees.
- 9 kilometres from Perth city, close to Stirling & Glendalough train stations with good freeway access and in an area predicted to become Perth’s second CBD.
Apartment 4 is asking From $499,000
Constructed by Zegna Building, Botanica is due for completion at the end of August 2020.
These apartments are currently under construction and therefore eligible purchasers can apply for a 75% rebate on their stamp duty from the State Government. An estimated saving of $13,500 - $14,000. Eligible persons may include
- Owner occupiers and investors
- Australian citizens and foreign persons
- Natural persons, corporations and trustees
The development is quickly nearing completion, call Dave Brewer on 0411 630 026 to arrange your inspection.
Please note, marketing information is provided as a guide. Prospective buyers should inspect the apartments and contract documentation for a list of inclusions and overall sizing to confirm specifics.