LUXURY MEETS SIMPLICITY
Web ID: 13046100994
Obtaining style without sacrificing lifestyle is now achievable! This stunning 2 bedroom apartment has been designed with living in mind and finished to impress. The layout flows seamlessly featuring an open plan living, NO common walls to bedrooms and balcony with neighbours, separate water closet to bathroom and a BIG private balcony with café blinds, access from the living area or master bedroom with the added benefit of no other balconies looking in.
Stand out features like beautiful easy care wood look tiling, bright LED lighting, neutral tones, stone benchtops, quality appliances, extra-large shower, mirrored robes, air-conditioning plus gas bayonet, intercom with electronic gate release, concealed laundry and an extra courtyard for laundry help finish the home in a practical and yet appealing way.
This is a rare chance to get into a QUALITY near new apartment! Register your interest now with Jeremy Shirazee on 0422 433 225.
FEATURES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Impressive street frontage
• Secure gate/intercom entry
• Visitor parking
• Your own car bay and store room
• Solid, self-closing entry door
• Security Alarm
• STUNNING kitchen with stone tops, overhead cupboards, gas cooking, plumbed fridge recess, glass splashback, quality appliances and an island bench with breakfast bar
• Laid back lounge area leads out to the balcony
• BIG master bedroom with mirrored built in robes leads out to balcony
• Bedroom 2 with mirrored robes and sunset views
• Impressive bathroom with an extra-large shower and plenty of cupboard/bench space
• Separate water closet adding versatility if the bathroom is busy
• An ENTERTAINER’S balcony with dual access, café blonds, shutters, lighting and feature brickwork
• NO common walls between bedrooms (or with neighbours)
• NO common wall to balcony (with neighbours)
• 1 Owner (never rented)
• Gas instantaneous HWS
• Well managed group with low strata levies
• Quiet location
• Walking distance to the Main St bus stops, Harrison St shops & local parks
• Less than a 5 minute drive to your choice of 5 shops/groceries as well as the Osborne Park Cafe Strip
• 5.4km to the Innaloo Entertainment Precinct
• 6.5km to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 7.1km to Coventry Markets
• Less than 10km’s to some of Perths best beaches including Trigg, Scarborough Beach, Mettams Pool & dog beaches
• 8.7km to Perth’s CBD
*Please note all measurements, distances and prices are approximate. Also buyers must make their own enquiries with local school entry requirements as well as local council zoning/development potential.